Brunel University Postgraduate Application 2023/2024
Brunel University Postgraduate Courses Application 2023/2024
Brunel University recommends that applicants apply as soon as possible for their chosen postgraduate courses for the 2023/2024 academic year, as courses in high demand often reach capacity and may need to close early or stop recruiting. Some postgraduate courses, including (but not limited to) MSc Occupational Therapy (Pre-Registration), MSc Physiotherapy, MSc Physician Associate, all Brunel Business School courses, PG Economics and Finance courses, all Computer Science courses and PGCE teaching courses may have earlier application deadlines.
After the submission of your application, it will take about 4-8 weeks for a decision to be taken as to whether you will be offered admission or not. Depending on the time of year you submit your application, it may also take longer to process during peak application points in the cycle. Please ensure that your application form is as complete as possible at the time of submission (including scans of your qualifications and any other relevant documents) to avoid unnecessary delays.
For courses beginning January 2023, Brunel University recommends that you apply by 7 November 2022. After this deadline applications will be accepted only if there are spaces on the course and there is sufficient time to progress your application (e.g. interviews, portfolios if required, the visa process for international students).
The following are the admission deadlines for postgraduate courses offered at Brunel University:
- For courses beginning January 2023, BU recommends you apply by 7 November 2022. After this deadline applications will be accepted only if there are spaces on the course and there is sufficient time to progress your application (e.g. interviews, portfolios if required, the visa process for international students)
- For courses beginning September 2023, it is recommended you apply by 21 July 2023. After this deadline applications will be accepted only if there are spaces on the course and there is sufficient time to progress your application (e.g. interviews, portfolios if required, and the visa process for international students).
Postgraduate Courses Offered At Brunel University
Below are the postgraduate courses offered at the University:
Postgraduate Courses Offered At Brunel University
- Accounting and Business Intelligence MSc (Brunel Business School)
- Accounting and Business Management MSc (Brunel Business School)
- Advanced Clinical Practice (Cardiovascular Health) PgCert, PgDip and MSc
- Advanced Clinical Practice (Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation) PgCert, PgDip and MSc
- Advanced Clinical Practice (Neurological Rehabilitation) PgCert, PgDip and MSc
- Advanced Clinical Practice (Pelvic Health) PgCert, PgDip and MSc
- Advanced Clinical Practice PgCert, PgDip and MSc
- Advanced Electronic and Electrical Engineering MSc
- Advanced Engineering Design MSc
- Advanced Manufacturing Systems MSc
- Advanced Mechanical Engineering MSc
- Aerospace Engineering MSc
- Anthropology of Childhood, Youth and Education MSc
- Anthropology of International Development and Humanitarian Assistance MSc
- Art Psychotherapy MA
- Artificial Intelligence MSc
- Artificial Intelligence Strategy MSc (Brunel Business School)
Postgraduate Research Courses Offered At Brunel University
- Anthropology PhD
- Ageing Studies PhD
- Biomedical Engineering PhD
- Biosciences PhD
- Business and Management Integrated PhD (Brunel Business School)
- Chemical Engineering Integrated PhD
- Chemical Engineering PhD
- Civil Engineering Integrated PhD
- Civil Engineering PhD
- Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience PhD
- Computer Science Integrated PhD
- Computer Science PhD
- Computer Systems Engineering PhD
- Contemporary Writing PhD
- Creative Writing PhD
- Culture and Evolution PhD
- Design Integrated PhD
- Design PhD
Brunel University Postgraduate Application Requirements 2023/2024
The entry requirement for a postgraduate research degree is a First or Upper Second Class Honours degree. All international students must show evidence that they meet the English language requirement for their course of study. This applies even if English is the native language of your home country. An appropriate level of English language competence is expected as listed with IELTS scores below
- Advanced Manufacturing and Enterprise Engineering – IELTS 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in any section)
- Aerospace Engineering – IELTS 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in any section)
- Anthropology – IELTS 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in any section)
- Biosciences – IELTS 7 (with no less than 6.0 in any section)
- Civil Engineering – IELTS 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in any section)
- Communication – IELTS 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in any section)
- Community Health & Public Health – IELTS 7.0 (with no less than 6.0 in any section)
- Computer Science – IELTS 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in any section)
To see The Full Admission Requirement for the Postgraduate Courses, Click Here.
Other Supporting Documents
Please provide documents from one of the following options:
- Current valid UK biometric residence permit (BRP)
- Current valid UK or EEA photo driving licence AND a British birth certificate
- Current valid UK or EEA photo driving licence AND a current SLC Funding letter confirming funding
- Current valid UK or EEA photo driving licence AND 4 other forms of identification
- Brunel University London Student ID photo card (if you are a recent former Brunel student)
- Expired UK passport: which expired less than a year before the registration date and the person in the picture is an adult; OR which expired more than a year before the registration date / the person in the picture is a child AND a British birth certificate or another valid form of photo ID.
Brunel University Postgraduate Application Process 2023/2024
- For postgraduate courses, you can then complete the application form through the application portal on eVision.
- If it is the first time you are applying for a course through the portal to Brunel University, then click the “New User” button at the top of the page to register on the portal.
- If you have applied before or want to return to an application you have started then simply log in with your username and password.
Follow This Process:
Do your Registrattions:
Log on to eVision using your ‘my applications’ username and password
- Username: student ID Number
- Password: date of birth in six-digit format (DDMMYY)
Choose and Activate Your Password:
- If you logged into eVision previously, for example, to track your application, you should use that password.
- If you’ve forgotten your password, use the ‘forgotten password’ option or alternatively contact the Student Centre at +44 (0) 1895 268 268.
Select ‘my Checklist And Complete Task:
If you can’t find ‘my Checklist’, watch out for an email from Admissions letting you know when it is available.
- my Personal Information: This is where you’ll confirm your details and the course you’re registering for. If your course details are incorrect please contact the Admissions Office before you complete your registration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- my Finance: allows you to confirm how you’ll pay for your tuition fees. As an international student, you’ll need to pay 40% of your tuition fees to enrol on your course.
- All students must upload a copy of their passport to complete the registration process and receive. If you do not have a passport, you can find a list of the other ID documents acceptable here.
- If you are an international student, please upload a copy of your passport and visa in colour. If you are unable to upload these documents please complete the rest of the form and contact the Student Centre for help by calling +44 (0) 1895 268 268 or emailing email@example.com.
- DBS check: If this is required for your course, you’ll need to complete this section and pay online.
- You will be provisionally enrolled and the Admissions team will check to see whether they have all the information required to complete your registration.
- Please note, if any additional information is needed, they will contact you via email.
- Once the team have everything they need, they’ll complete your enrolment onto the course and you’ll receive an email to let you know you’ve enrolled.
Completing the application form:
You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Personal details
- Academic qualifications (level, subject, where studied, results, year taken)
- Work experience details (name of organisations, start and end dates)
Note: You will be asked to submit supporting documents electronically, so you can upload scanned or photographed copies of the documents.
Contact Brunel University
- Brunel University London
- Kingston Lane
- Middlesex UB8 3PH
- Tel: +44 (0)1895 274000
- Security: +44 (0)1895 255786
Postgraduate Brunel Business School courses typically receive a high number of applications. Last academic year, 750 Postgraduate students joined the Brunel Business School across September and January entry. Visit the official Website of Bunel University For More Details.