Midrand Graduate Institute Online Application 2024-2025
Midrand Graduate Institute Online Application 2024-2025; University in Midrand
University in Midrand
Would you like to submit an application to the South African Midrand Graduate Institute? You have no idea what to do, what now? Don’t worry, you have found the right page. You must follow the guidelines on this Educative Page and in your Application Steps for your application to be successful. The online application for the Midrand Graduate Institute is now accepting applications for admission in 2024–2025.
The Midrand Graduate Institute’s online admission application for the academic year 2024–2025 is still open. To meet your future job demands, you are invited to apply. On this Page, You’ll find how to apply to the Midrand Graduate Institute Online Application below. We’ve included instructions for both online and paper applications.
You can apply online by clicking on the link to study at Midrand Graduate Institute on an online portal. Alternatively, you can download the application form and mail it or bring it to the Student Enrolment Center. For some programs, the Midrand Graduate Institute Application may close in October; for all programs, it may close in November.
Read the Midrand Graduate Institute Application admission requirements carefully so that you can be ready in time. Learn the basics of what the university expects and demands of you as a candidate for admission. In order to avoid disappointment, the Midrand Graduate Institute strongly advises prospective students to submit their online applications as early as possible for the upcoming academic year.
University in Midrand
Important Facts to Know Before Applying
Thank you for visiting the Midrand Graduate online application system. Only online applications are accepted by Midrand Graduate. There is no cost associated with the service. Make sure you have the following information available to save time and money:
- Personal details
- Address of next of kin
- Address of the person responsible for the account
- Email addresses are compulsory
- All documents must be saved as soft copies for uploading.
- Choosing your course of study before beginning the online application process is important.
- You should also be aware of whether you meet the minimal standards for admission for the options you are considering.
Application required documents
Essential application documents (FOR SOUTH AFRICAN APPLICANTS)
- National Senior Certificate or Statement of Results
- Senior Certificate
- Identity Document
- Transferring students from other colleges must present their official academic transcripts and a certificate of good behavior.
NON-SOUTH AFRICAN APPLICANTS
- A valid study permit
- A valid medical aid/health insurance cover
- A valid passport
Midrand Graduate Institute Courses
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedicine
- Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology Management
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science Honours in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Arts (Majoring in Public Relations)
- Bachelor of Arts (Majoring in Journalism)
- Bachelor of Arts (Majoring in Psychology & Political Science)
- Bachelor of Arts (Majoring in Psychology & English)
- Bachelor of Arts (Majoring in Psychology & HR Management)
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design
Commerce and Law
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in Law
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours in Business Management
How to apply online
Online application submission via the self-service portal:
- Click here to follow the next steps:
- Choose a qualification
- Online application
- Gather your documentation or upload further/outstanding documentation
44a Alsatian Rd
Glen Austin ext 3
RELATED LINKS: List of Universities in Australia