University of Lethbridge Application 2023-2024
University of Lethbridge Application 2023-2024; University of Lethbridge admissions
University of Lethbridge admissions
Do you intend to enroll at Lethbridge in the upcoming year or so? View the dates and deadlines for undergraduate applications (PDF) for the upcoming academic year. This indicates that you intend to enroll in the Fall 2023 or the Spring 2024 term. You will be required to create a MADI account on the ApplyAlberta website in order to submit an undergraduate application to the University of Lethbridge.
If you’ve previously used ApplyAlberta, you’ve finished this step. If you can’t remember your login details, get in touch with ApplyAlberta. Apply to all the schools you are debating if you have a choice of more than one. It’s always preferable to be in a position to decline an offer than to later regret not applying. You can print and mail the application if you are unable to apply online. Online processes are used to submit applications, upload documents required, and pay application fees.
Before you apply to the University of Lethbridge
- Make sure you’re aware of and follow the program’s specific entrance requirements and application processes.
- be knowledgeable about the costs involved with your potential program.
- ready to upload and submit your application, with all necessary supporting documentation.
- know the relevant application deadline
- read the Privacy and Security notice below
Undergraduate Application and Document Deadlines
The campus, program, and term deadlines, as well as your academic background and status as a Canadian resident, differ.
Unless otherwise specified, all programs are available for intake in the fall (September) and spring (January).
Application for admission opens-September 1
The application deadline for the spring term (Lethbridge Campus) is November 1
By this time, the University of Lethbridge must have received the completed application for admission together with the application fee.
University of Lethbridge Admission Requirements
The procedures for admission to Lethbridge and the prerequisites are as follows:
- Canadian High School
- AP and IB
- Post-secondary Transfer Student
- Mature Student
- Inclusive Education
- The Indigenous Student Success Cohort (ISSC)
- International / ELP
- School of Graduate Studies
There are additional criteria for some programs. Visit the Registrar’s Office website for a list of programs with extra requirements.
Steps to Apply for an Undergraduate Program at the University of Lethbridge
1. Pick a program
Variety is important so we offer more than 150 programs for you to choose from.
2. Review the admission requirements for your program
3. Apply to ULethbridge
Before beginning this process, you might want to have the following items handy:
- Grades and credits earned in all Grades 11 and 12 subjects for high school
- Provide details on any post-secondary (college- or university-level) coursework you have already completed.
- Visa or MasterCard credit card for the application fee. You can also use a pre-paid credit card, which is offered by all banks and many retail establishments.
The application fees are:
- Domestic (all transcripts from Canadian institutions): $140 (as of July 1, 2020)
- International (any transcript(s) from non-Canadian institutions): $140
4. Send them your marks
Your final grades will be automatically transmitted to them if you submit an online application and attended school in Alberta.
If you attended school elsewhere than Alberta, you must send your transcript to the admissions office:
5. Apply for awards
The deadlines for their numerous awards and scholarships range from December 15 to March 15.
The Board of Governors’ Honors is the only award that doesn’t require a separate application.
You might have to put in a little work, but you’re worth it.
6. Apply for residence
Send in your application as soon as you can if you’re interested because their first-year homes are in high demand.
If you intend to live off-campus details, you can go through the listings on our website for off-campus housing.
4401 University Drive