University of the Sunshine Coast Acceptance Rate 2023-2024
University of the Sunshine Coast Acceptance Rate 2023-2024; USC central
With a 66% acceptance rate, the University of the Sunshine Coast is a moderately competitive institution. The university’s selection committee evaluates each applicant separately. If a student meets the qualifying standards and English language requirements, they are chosen. The minimum selection threshold is the ATAR or selection rank that must be met in order to be taken into consideration for admission to a degree program.
Depending on the number of openings in a degree, the number of applicants who apply for those openings, and the caliber of applicants, USC determines minimum selection levels each year. Your ATAR or selection rank must be at least as high as the minimum selection threshold for your degree in the offer round you are applying for in order for you to be considered for an offer.
If you don’t have an ATAR, QTAC might be able to determine your selection rank based on your Year 12 results, prior post-school coursework (at TAFE or another university, for instance), or relevant work experience. For the majority of people, the application and admissions processes are similar. This includes those who are now in Year 12 and those who have been out of school for some time. You will typically submit an online application through the Queensland Tertiary Admissions Center (QTAC).
The dates shown below indicate the deadlines for the timely submission of applications to study at UniSC.
- Semester 1, 2023- Commences Monday 27 February 2023
- Semester 2, 2023- Commences Monday 24 July 2023
- Session-based study
- Trimester-based study
Each UniSC program’s commencement semester, session, or trimester is listed under the heading “Commencement” on the program’s webpage.
Your application form must be accompanied by the following supporting documents:
- a copy of your entire official academic record, which should include your award certificate and transcripts for all previously completed studies.
- If English is not your first language, please provide proof of your English skills. Please refer to the English language requirements of the university.
- If your original documents were written in a language other than English, you must submit both a copy in the original language and an authoritative translation into English;
- any other material, such as a resume, research proposal, or referees’ names, that was required in the application form.
The University audits supporting documents on a regular basis and retains the right to request original or certified copies of supporting documents at any time.
On behalf of USC, QTAC evaluates domestic undergraduate applications. You must fulfill the admission requirements for your desired degree in order to be eligible to receive an offer from QTAC. You must:
- have attained Year 12 or the equivalent, or be at least 17 years old.
- pass the degree’s minimum English language requirements (if English is not your first language)
- have finished any required coursework for your degree in that topic
- be qualified with an ATAR or selection rank that meets or exceeds the minimum requirement for your degree
Applying for an undergraduate program
- Choose your program
- Check entry requirement
- Apply through QTAC
Through the application services offered by QTAC, you can examine or change your finished application. For clarification or to provide you with an update on your application, QTAC may get in touch with you.
You will receive an email after an offer round to let you know if you have received an offer and what to do next.
For more details, visit here
+61 7 5430 2890
RELATED LINKS: University Of Stellenbosch Online Application 2024-2025