University of Pretoria (UP) Online Application 2024-2025 Academic year
UP Online Application 2024-2025: The University of Pretoria www.up.ac.za Online Application 2024
The University of Pretoria, UP Online Application 2024-2025 Academic year opens from 3 April 2023 to 30 June 2023 for all selection programmes. The University of Pretoria (UP), therefore invites prospective applicants who want to study undergraduate or postgraduate programmes to submit an online application via the www.up.ac.za online application 2024 form portal before the closing date or deadline. UP may not accept late applications for 2024, so apply as soon as possible.
Applications for non-selection programmes for 2024 have no set closing date. Admission will be based on the availability of places. When the available number of places for a specific programme has been filled, the programme will be closed for further applications.
How to Apply UP Online Application Form 2024-2025
The University of Pretoria (UP) Online Application form 2024 system is very simple, easy to use and it is accurate. On the UP online application system, it will prompt you to make changes to incorrect information.
To Apply at UP Online 2024, follow the steps outlined below
- Go to the UP website: www.up.ac.za apply for 2024
- Click on “Study” at the top menu of the UP page
- Read the information you see on the screen before you proceed
- Then, click on “Apply” which takes you to the online application portal
- Click on the “Apply Now” link to start the application process
- Select your option. For new applicants, choose “Start New Application”
- Accept UP “Data privacy notice” to continue
- Choose the Career and First year of Study
- Enter your Student Number (if previously studied at UP)
- Type your full name and email address in the space provided
- Confirm your email address and your date of birth
- Enter your ID number and type the Security Code (case sensitive)
- Click on “Go” to complete the online application process
- Submit your application for review after completing the online application form
UP Online Application Fee 2024-2025
Application Fee Waived:
- Application fees are waived for students who apply for studies at the University of Pretoria if their household income is lower than or equal to R150 000 per annum.
- Online applicants must upload proof of income in STEP 12 of the online application process. This will serve as proof of payment, to allow you to verify and apply your form. These documents will be verified.
Application Fee: When you submit your study application, you will need to pay an application fee of R300 (30 US Dollars) for 2023.
- Please note that the application fee is non-refundable.
- If your household income is more than R150 000 per annum please make use of the following payment options:
- Online credit card payment as part of this application submission, i.e. by paying with a valid credit card with sufficient funds and by entering the correct details.
- Note that the online application system can only process payments that reference valid credit card (Master, Visa, American Express, or Diners Club) information, with sufficient funds.
The University of Pretoria, UP Online Application Status 2024-2025
How to Check UP Application Status 2024
To check the status of your UP application 2024, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the UP website at www.up.ac.za
- Click MyUP Login (UP Portal)
- Access your Student Centre.
Acceptance of admission
- If you have been admitted conditionally or unconditionally, please visit the MyUP Login (UP Portal)’ Student Centre’ to accept or reject the place that has been allocated to you.
If you want to enquire about the following, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 012 420 3111:
- You did not receive a confirmation letter.
- Your status indicates “awaiting results” despite the fact that you have already submitted your results as requested on your application form.
- You want to change your study programme.
For more details, visit https://www.up.ac.za/online-application
OTHER RELATED LINKS: