Arden University Undergraduate Application 2023/2024
Arden University Undergraduate Course Application 2023/2024
Arden University Berlin offers globally recognised BA and BSc undergraduate degree courses at the Berlin study centre. These full-time courses cover industries including business, finance and accounting, human resource management, marketing, healthcare, and more, and are the perfect next step for those looking to succeed in a range of professional roles.
Freshmen applicants, international applicants, returning students, transfer and transient students looking for a reputable university in the UK to enrol in, then take a breath, The Arden University is currently accepting applications from applicants throughout the globe to enrol in their numerous courses and programmes. No matter who you are and where you come from, Arden has widely opened its arm to embrace you provided you meet the admission requirements.
At Arden, applicants don’t have to start their degree application process in September like most other universities. The university offers several intake dates throughout the year, so applicants can start their course at a time that best suits them and accommodates all their other life commitments.
Arden University Undergraduate Course Application Deadline 2023/2024
At Arden, applicants don’t have to start their degree application process in September like most other universities. The university offers several intake dates throughout the year, so applicants can start their course at a time that best suits them and accommodates all their other life commitments. Meanwhile, the application for admission deadline at Arden University for the 202-2024 academic year is on January 26.
Undergraduate Courses Offered At The Arden University
You can choose from a range of subjects and degree types here at Arden University. The University provides more than 80 undergraduate, postgraduate, MBA, and apprenticeship courses in a wide range of subjects, meaning you’re bound to find the degree that’s right for you.
Undergraduate Courses Offered At The Arden University:
- BA (Hons) Business (Tourism) (Top-Up)
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Human Resource Management)
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Marketing)
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Tourism)
- BA (Hons) Business Management and Computing
- BA (Hons) Business Management and Law
- BA (Hons) Criminology
- BA (Hons) Criminology and Law
- BA (Hons) Criminology and Psychology
- BA (Hons) Criminology with Cybercrime
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BA (Hons) Healthcare Management (Top-Up)
- BA (Hons) Human Resource Management and Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
Arden University Undergraduate Course Application Requirements For 2023/2024
Arden understands that every applicant comes from a different family background which is why their admission requirements are very flexible so applicants can be admitted to pursue a course of their choice. The following are the application requirements and documents that applicants need to provide in other to gain admission:
- A previous work experience in addition to the academic qualifications you possess.
- Applicants should provide evidence of their English language proficiency at the required level for your course.
Note: Alternatively, you can complete an English language test with Arden University directly. The test uses the same grading system as the IELTS, and you’ll typically receive your results in just a couple of days. You can find out more by speaking to a member of our student recruitment team.
To support your application, you’ll be asked to provide the following documents:
- Your completed online application
- Relevant academic transcripts from your previous studies
- An internationally recognised passport picture
- A scanned copy of your national ID or passport information page
- A scanned copy of your latest degree, diploma, or certificate of enrolment with an approximate graduation date
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English
- Two reference letters (professional or academic)
Note: Arden also encourages applications from individuals who don’t meet their academic requirements but can evidence relevant work experience. In this case, Arden will ask you to provide professional references or other evidence of your work experience to date.
Arden University Undergraduate Course Application Process 2023/2024
Applying for your Arden University Berlin programme is simple and can be done entirely online. The process below will guide you in applying to the university using the online method:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now button in the top right-hand corner of the application page, or the ‘Apply Now button on your chosen course page.
- Complete by filling out the forms and submitting the online application form. If you get stuck at any point, you can contact the friendly Student Recruitment team at +49 302 3590 1000 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When the university has received your application, they’ll send you a confirmation email to let you know the status of your application. Arden University will then be in touch with you, usually within 2 working days, to advise you on any other supporting documents you might need to provide and answer any questions you might have.
- The Arden University Berlin student recruitment team will then process your application to determine if you’re eligible for the course. This can take up to 10 days depending on what current experience you have and how quickly you can provide us with all of your required documentation.
- If your meet all of the eligibility requirements for your chosen course, you’ll receive an offer of acceptance from us detailing the next steps you need to take.
Arden University Application Process For Non-EU Applicants 2023/2024
Non-EU applicants need to take the following steps:
1. Secure Your Place
- Pay the holding fee for the course you’ve selected to secure your place on your desired course start date
2. Contact Your Embassy
- Get in touch with the German embassy or consulate in your country of residence to start the visa application process.
3. Prepare Your Documents
- Depending on where you live, your local embassy will request specific documents from you (it’s best to start preparing these in advance)
4. Attend Your Embassy Interview
- You will be asked to attend an interview at the embassy to provide information about your background and your reasons for travelling to Berlin.
5. Obtain Your Visa
- As you’ve been accepted into a German higher education institution, your visa will be issued to you.
6. Look For Accommodation
- Once you have your visa, it’s time to start looking for accommodation in Berlin. We recommend you start this process as soon as your visa has been issued.
7. Fly To Berlin
- Congratulations! You’re now ready to start your journey with Arden University Berlin, the last step is simply to book your flight tickets.
Contact The Main office Of Arden University
Arden University provides you with a flexible mix of face-to-face teaching on campus blended with online classes which you can work through on your own schedule. This is ideal for those students who are looking for a course which allows them to benefit from traditional ways of gaining a university degree, while still having the chance to work and make the most of their time spent living in Germany. Visit The Official Website of Arden University For More Details.