Arden University Postgraduate Application 2023/2024
Arden University Postgraduate Courses Application 2023/2024
Earning a postgraduate degree from Arden will help you demonstrate a high level of expertise in your area of study, increasing your career, employability, and earning potential. Arden offers accredited, career-focused, and globally recognised postgraduate degrees, and also provides you with two flexible study options, allowing you to fit your learning around your personal commitments. You can choose between studying fully online, or a mix of online and face-to-face classes at one of the study centres.
To qualify for enrolment on a postgraduate degree at Arden, you’re typically required to hold a second-class UK honours degree (2:2) or equivalent, though the university also considers candidates with more than 5 years of relevant work experience. Your postgraduate degree, also known as a master’s degree, will help you develop advanced subject knowledge and real-world professional skills through intensive learning, discussion, essay writing, and practical exercises and research.
Depending on the degree course you choose to study, you’ll either graduate with one of the following: Master of Arts, Science, or Administration (MA, MSc, or MBA, respectively).
Arden University Postgraduate Application Deadline 2023
At Arden, applicants don’t have to start their degree application process in September like most other universities. The university offers several intake dates throughout the year, so applicants can start their course at a time that best suits them and accommodates all their other life commitments.
Postgraduate Courses Offered At Arden University.
The following are the -postgraduate courses offered at Arden University:
- Master of Public Health
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Business Psychology
- MSc Data Analytics and Finance
- MSc Data Analytics and Information Systems Management
- MSc Data Analytics and Project Management
- MSc Global Health Management
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Psychology Conversion Degree (BPS)
- MSc Strategic Digital Marketing
- MSc Strategic Human Resource Management
- Postgraduate Certificate in Digital Pedagogies and Practices
Click Here For The Full List of Postgraduate courses Offered At Arden University
Arden University Postgraduate Application Requirements For Admission 2023/2024
Arden understands that every applicant comes from a different family background which is why their admission requirements are very flexible so applicants can be admitted to pursue a course of their choice. The following are the application requirements and documents that applicants need to provide in other to gain admission:
- A previous work experience in addition to the academic qualifications you possess.
- Applicants should provide evidence of their English language proficiency at the required level for your course.
Note: Alternatively, you can complete an English language test with Arden University directly. The test uses the same grading system as the IELTS, and you’ll typically receive your results in just a couple of days. You can find out more by speaking to a member of our student recruitment team.
To support your application, you’ll be asked to provide the following documents:
- Your completed online application
- Relevant academic transcripts from your previous studies
- An internationally recognised passport picture
- A scanned copy of your national ID or passport information page
- A scanned copy of your latest degree, diploma, or certificate of enrolment with an approximate graduation date
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English
- Two reference letters (professional or academic)
Note: Arden also encourages applications from individuals who don’t meet their academic requirements but can evidence relevant work experience. In this case, Arden will ask you to provide professional references or other evidence of your work experience to date.
Arden University Application Process 2023/2024
Applying for your Arden University Berlin programme is simple and can be done entirely online. The process below will guide you in applying to the university using the online method:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now button in the top right-hand corner of the application page, or the ‘Apply Now button on your chosen course page.
- Complete by filling out the forms and submitting the online application form. If you get stuck at any point, you can contact the friendly Student Recruitment team at +49 302 3590 1000 or by email at email@example.com
- When the university has received your application, they’ll send you a confirmation email to let you know the status of your application. Arden University will then be in touch with you, usually within 2 working days, to advise you on any other supporting documents you might need to provide and answer any questions you might have.
- The Arden University Berlin student recruitment team will then process your application to determine if you’re eligible for the course. This can take up to 10 days depending on what current experience you have and how quickly you can provide us with all of your required documentation.
- If your meet all of the eligibility requirements for your chosen course, you’ll receive an offer of acceptance from us detailing the next steps you need to take.
Contact The Main office Of Arden University
At Arden University, they offer applicants the opportunity to study their way. Want to study your course entirely online from anywhere in the world? Then the online learning courses offer you the chance to do just that. You’ll have the flexibility to create your own study schedule that fits around your personal and professional life. Visit The Official Website of Arden University For More Details.