Canterbury Christ Church University Application 2023/2024
Canterbury Christ Church University Undergraduate Application 2023/2024
With a mission to pursue excellence in higher education, transforming individuals, creating knowledge, enriching communities and building a sustainable future, the administration of Canterbury Christ Church University announces to the general public that, the 2023/2024 academic year has been open to all prospective students to apply to gain admission to study in both undergraduate courses and postgraduate courses. Most of the courses offered at the Canterbury Christ Church University can be applied through UCAS, it is therefore very important to apply before the application deadline which is on the 25th of January 2023.
If you are looking to study at a university with an international community and a wide range of globally relevant courses, look no further than Canterbury Christ Church University. The University is always ready to offer the help you need to achieve your full potential, with great support and experience even before you arrive. If English is not your first language and you choose to study for an undergraduate degree, we can offer English language courses and an International Foundation Programme.
Applying for postgraduate courses can be done directly to the university via the online application portal. As an international student, you must have a valid English language qualification as well as relevant academic qualifications in order to join an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at Canterbury Christ Church university.
Canterbury Christ Church University Application Deadline 2023/2024
Applicants who are applying to study at the Canterbury Christ Church University for the 2023 academic year can apply via UCAS. The application deadline for the 2023 study season at Canterbury Christ Church University is 25th January. The university tries its possible best to get back to applicants within 5 working days after the submission of the application. Below is the application deadline for Canterbury Christ Church University:
Application Deadline For Canterbury Christ Church University Courses Starting On January 3:
- You must have applied to study by Monday 31 October
- The University will issue offers by Tuesday 16 November
- Applicants must pay their deposit by Monday 21 November
- The University will issue CAS by Friday 2 December. This relies on you having the correct documentation and monetary funds in place for the duration of your studies.
Application Deadline For Canterbury Christ Church University Courses Starting On January 30:
- You must have applied to study by Monday 14 November
- The University will issue offers by Wednesday 30 November
- Applicants must pay their deposit by Monday 5 December
- The University will issue CAS by Friday 16 December. This relies on you having the correct documentation and monetary funds in place for the duration of your studies.
Click on the link below to see the academic calendar and the semester dates for the 2023 academic year for Canterbury Christ Church University:
Courses And Programmes Offered At The Canterbury Christ Church University
At the Canterbury Christ Church University, they offer both undergraduate, postgraduate taught and postgraduate research courses and programmes. Below is the list of courses offered in their various fields of study:
Canterbury Christ Church University Undergraduate Courses
Below is the list of undergraduate courses offered at Canterbury Christ Church University:
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Finance with Foundation Year
- Accounting with Foundation Year
- Adult Nursing
- Animal Science
- Animal Science with Foundation Year
- Applied Criminology
- Applied Criminology (Criminal Investigation)
- Applied Criminology (Interpersonal Violence)
- Applied Criminology (Policing)
- Applied Criminology (Terrorism & Political Violence)
- Applied Criminology and Forensic Investigation
- Applied Criminology and Forensic Investigation with Foundation Year
- Applied Criminology with Foundation Year
- Archaeology with Foundation Year
- Biochemistry & Genetics
- Biochemistry & Genetics with Foundation Year
- Biomedical Engineering (BEng)
- Biomedical Engineering (MEng)
- Biomedical Engineering with Foundation Year
- Biomedical Science (BSc)
Click Here For The Full list of Courses.
Postgraduate Taught Programmes Offered At The Canterbury Christ Church University
The following are the postgraduate Taught courses offered for the 2023 academic year:
- Advanced Clinical Practice
- Advanced Manufacturing Systems & Technology
- Advanced Manufacturing Systems & Technology with Robotics
- Applied and Forensic Linguistics
- Applied Exercise and Health Science
- Applied Linguistics
- Applied Policing Practice
- Arts, Health and Performance
- Assessment only (QTS)
- Career Development
- Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA)
- Chaplaincy and Spiritual Care
- Chemistry – Subject Knowledge Enhancement (SKE)
- Clinical Neuropsychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Clinical Reporting
- Clinical Sport Psychology
- Computing – Subject Knowledge Enhancement (SKE)
- Creative and Critical Writing
- Creative and Cultural Industries
- Data Intelligence
- Early Childhood Education
- Education and Training
To see the full list of PGT programmes, Click HERE.
Postgraduate Research Courses Offered At Canterbury Christ Church University
Postgraduate research courses offered at Canterbury Christ Church University are listed below:
Sport and Exercise Science.
Research areas include:
- Clinical Exercise Science
- Sports Performance
- Policy and Social Research
- Applied Health and Fitness
- Physical Education and Physical Activity
Business and Management, Tourism, Hospitality and Events.
Research areas include:
- Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Business and Management
- Accounting and Finance
Education, Childhood and Youth Studies.
Research areas include:
- Childhood Studies
- Youth Studies
- Professional development of those in the education sector
History, English, Linguistics, Theology.
Research areas include:
- English Language and Literature
- Theology and Religious Studies
- Creative Writing
- Applied Linguistics
Law, Policing and Criminal Justice.
Research areas include:
- Forensic investigation
- Criminal investigation
Click HERE to see the Full list of PGR courses.
Most of the degree entry requirements are shown in terms of grades. You can find the exact requirements for each course on the relevant course page. Below are the general entry requirements for applicants applying for admission into the 2023 academic year for undergraduate courses:
- a minimum of two A Levels or
- a BTEC National Diploma or
- a combination of BTEC and A Level qualifications equivalent to two A Levels (such as a BTEC subsidiary certificate) and one A Level or
- a pass at T Level or
- an Access to Higher Education Diploma or
- an International or Welsh Baccalaureate or
- a Higher National Diploma/Higher National Certificate or
- a minimum of two Advanced Highers from Scotland or
- the Irish Leaving Certificate or
- the European Baccalaureate Diploma or
- an equivalent overseas qualification.
Generally, offers will be made in terms of grades but there are exceptions to this. Some courses require you to achieve specific grades in particular subjects. For some courses, you will need to have studied a particular subject at Level 3 (A-Level, BTEC, IBCP, OCR or equivalent). This will be made clear when an offer of a place is made.
Some courses, particularly those in the health and education subject areas, have their own additional entry requirements. For instance, they may require English and Maths GCSEs, or evidence of work experience.
Canterbury Christ Church University English Language Requirements 2023/2024
As an international student, you must have a valid English language qualification as well as relevant academic qualifications in order to join an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at Canterbury Christ Church. If your IELTS requirement is 6.5 and higher, please check directly with the university regarding IELTS Indicator appropriateness i.e. for PRSB requirements:
- Integrated international foundation year degree – 5.5 in all elements
- Stand-alone international foundation programmes – 4.5 in all elements
- 10-week pre-sessional English course 5.0 overall with a minimum of 4.5 in all elements
- 6-week pre-sessional English course 5.5 overall with a minimum of 5.0 in all elements
- Standard undergraduate course 6.0 overall with no element below 5.5
- Professional health undergraduate courses (see below for exceptions) 7.0 overall with no element below 6.5
Canterbury Christ Church University Postgraduate Application Requirements 2023/2024
- At Canterbury University, you’ll normally need an upper second-class degree (a ‘2.1’) or it’s equivalent for entry to a Masters’s degree. Some courses also accept students with lower second-class degrees (2.2s)
Canterbury Christ Church University Undergraduate Application Process 2023/2024
Undergraduate courses are applied via UCAS. The following procedures will guide you to apply for an undergraduate course by visiting the official website of UCAS:
1. Choose your course
- Before you start your application, you’ll need to choose the course you’d like to study.
2. Register with UCAS
- You can register your details with Apply, the UCAS online application system. There are various sections to complete as part of your application. These include your personal details, your five university/course choices, your education and employment history, your personal statement and references.
Enter your course choices and UCAS codes:
- You’ll need to enter the Canterbury Christ Church University institutional code C10 on your application. You’ll also need to enter the individual course code which can be found on your course pages.
- If your course is at the Canterbury Campus, you do not need to add a campus code. If your course is based at our Medway Campus, please enter M.
Writing your personal statement:
- This is the most important section of your application, so take your time and think about what will make you stand out from the crowd. Write about yourself, why you want to study your chosen subject and refer to any relevant experience you have.
- Be enthusiastic and focus on what you’ve learnt from experiences you’ve had, such as work experience or volunteering. With teaching or health-related subjects, it’s best to show relevant experiences as this is likely to make your application more successful.
Supplying a reference:
- If you’re applying while at school or college, references will not appear on UCAS Apply as your school or college will add this for you.
- If you’re not currently in education, you’ll need to complete your referee’s details.
3. Submitting your application
- Double-check your application before you submit it, ensuring all the information is correct. The fee for applying through UCAS is £22 for one choice or £26.50 for multiple choices and late applications sent after 30 June.
- Once you submit your application, UCAS processes it and sends it to your chosen universities.
4. Tracking your application
- You can see the progress of your application in your UCAS account.
- They work hard to respond to your application as soon as possible, so you could hear from them within a matter of days or weeks. If you submit your application by the 25 January deadline, you’ll hear back from the by early May at the very latest.
Canterbury Christ Church University Postgraduate Application Process 2023/2024
You can apply directly to the University for most of the postgraduate taught courses, via the online application portal. For research degrees, you may wish to speak to potential academic supervisors before completing your application.
Applying For Postgraduate Taught:
- Once you’ve decided what course you’d like to apply for, you can apply directly from the course web page. You will need to create an account on the online application portal.
- Depending on the course you’re applying for, you may be asked to upload supporting documents, such as qualification certificates or references.
Completing your application
- The application is split into several stages and you can navigate back and forth throughout the process.
- You can save and return your application at any time.
- Simply log in whenever you want to continue with your application or check the status.
- If you are interested in MA in Social Work, MSc Nursing (Adult or Mental Health) or Physician Associate Studies you need to apply via UCAS
Applying For Postgraduate Research:
If you want to apply for a research degree like an MA by Research, an MPhil or a PhD, you will need to discuss your research ideas first with a potential supervisor.
The documents required for uploading with postgraduate applications are:
- Two references
- Research proposal form (you can download these from this page)
- Evidence of qualifications
- IELTS (If required)
Canterbury Christ Church University Application Process For International Applicants 2023/2024
If you’re an international student applying for a part-time or postgraduate course at Christ Church university, you can do this via the online application portal in the same way as a home student.
- During the application, you’ll be asked to
- upload your Passport and Visa details,
- any English Language qualifications you have,
- official translations of your transcripts or
- a statement of compatibility from ENIC.
- You can contact ENIC at www.enic.org.uk for more information.
For help and advice about completing your application, please visit the international pages.
You can also contact the recruitment partner, InUni, to start your application. The InUni team will support and guide you throughout your admission journey.
- Phone: +44 208 175 3200
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit: https://inuni-admissions.inuniglobal.com/cccu-international
Hope the information given above has been useful to you in applying for admission. Visit the official website of Canterbury Christ Church University for more details.
Other Related Post: