Cardiff University Application Fee 2023/2024
Cardiff University Application And Tuition Fee 2023/2024
The application for admission into the 2023/2024 academic year is currently open at Cardiff University. Applicants can now apply for both undergraduate courses or postgraduate courses provided they meet the mee the admission requirements. Most of the undergraduate courses offered at Cardiff University are applied via UCAS. Hence, applicants applying to Cardiff University via UCAS are to pay an application fee of 22 GBP for a single choice and 27 GBP for multiple choices.
Full-time undergraduate students are to pay a tuition of £9,000. Tuition fees are payable to Cardiff University for each year of your course (including repeat years). Cardiff university recognises that financial and other personal circumstances can have an impact on your decision to apply to university. Therefore they offer a range of bursaries to help students with the costs of studying. Full-time undergraduate students from lower-income households who qualify for UK funding for living costs receive £1,000 for first-year of study and £500 in subsequent years.
Deposits are required to secure a place in the majority of postgraduate programmes. This is to demonstrate your commitment to studying at Cardiff University and to prevent other applicants from being disadvantaged by places being held where there is no intention of studying. Where a deposit is required, details will be given in your formal offer letter. This applies to full-time and part-time, on-campus, blended, and distance-learning programmes.
Clinical programmes (MSc Clinical Dermatology, MSc Implantology, MScD Orthodontics, Master of Clinical Dentistry (Endodontology), Master of Clinical Dentistry (Prosthodontics)and Postgraduate Diploma Implant Dentistry) applicants are to deposit £5,000 before a course start
The fee you pay covers all tuition fees, essential course costs, registration and exams:
Tuition For Home Students:
- Full-time ‘home’ undergraduates must pay a tuition fee of £9,000
The University reserves the right to increase tuition fees in the second and subsequent years of a course as permitted by law or Welsh Government policy. Where applicable they will notify you of any change in tuition fee by the end of June in the academic year before the one in which the fee will increase.
The Channel Islands and Isle of Man undergraduate fees:
- Channel Isles and Isle of Man students will be eligible for ‘home’ fee status from the academic year 2023. Full-time ‘home’ undergraduates must pay a tuition fee of £9,000
Cardiff University Undergraduate Application And Tuition Fee For International Applicants:
If you are offered a place on an undergraduate programme, you will be notified of the fee for your programme of study prior to your arrival at the University. The overseas undergraduate tuition fees may vary depending on the course and duration.
- The pre-clinical element of the dentistry course is charged at £21,950 for 2023 entry. This pre-clinical fee applies to the first year of the programme only
International Foundation Year Tuition Fees
- Arts, Humanities, Law and Social Sciences £17,350
- Business, Economics, Accounting and Finance £18,400
- Engineering, Physical Sciences and Architecture £19,250
- Health, Medical and Life Sciences £19,250
Accelerated International Foundation Year fee
- Business, Economics, Accounting and Finance £16,300
- Engineering, Physical Science and Computer Science £16,750
Cardiff University Postgraduate Application And Tuition Fee 2023/2024
Tuition fee status is determined by the University during the processing of applications, and we are unable to confirm this in advance. Part-time opportunities are available for students in some subject areas but will need to be negotiated with the individual Academic School. The standard fee for these programmes is 50% of the full-time fee for each year of study but may vary depending on the School.
- Standard Fees For Arts-based programmes for home students are £4,500 and £17,450 for international students.
- Standard Fees For Science-based programmes(MPhil, PhD, MD, MCh) home is £4,500 and £21,950 for international students
- Standard Fees For Clinical courses(MPhil, MScD, PhD, MD, MCh)home students is £4,500 and £34,450 for international applicants
Contact Details Of Cardiff University
- Cardiff University
- CF10 3AT
- Phone: +44 (0)29 2087 4000
- Fax: +44 (0)29 2087 4000
Most of the undergraduate courses usually require ABB – AAA grades at A-level or 30-36 points at IB. Foundation and access courses will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Subject-specific requirements will vary from course to course, but you will usually be required to have taken some subjects which are related to the degree subject you are looking to study. Visit The Official Website Of Cardiff University For More Details