Durban University Of Technology Online Application 2024-2025
Durban University Of Technology Online Application 2024-2025; dut online application
dut online application
The online admission process for all undergraduate and graduate programs at the Durban University of Technology is currently open for the academic year 2024–2025. No matter what your job or educational objectives may be, DUT provides a wide range of courses to meet your needs.
Any prospective applicant may apply for admission to the undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas, and degrees), postgraduate programs, and honorary degrees offered by the Durban University of Technology for the 2024-2025 academic year. Read on for more details on the deadlines, requirements for applications, needed documentation, and other admission-related topics.
To make sure they are eligible for the courses they want to take, applicants are also advised to check the entrance requirements. For admission to the Durban University of Technology for the 2024–2025 academic year, candidates must meet both general and particular faculty criteria. The application must be made using the application forms, which can be downloaded from the internet or obtained from the International School Office.
All applications must be submitted online (www.dut.ac.za), and there is a non-refundable application fee. Applications must be submitted by the early bird deadline of February 22 and the late deadline of April 25. We anticipate that the details offered will help you decide intelligently whether to apply to DUT. Here are some crucial ideas you should keep in mind in order to make the most of the information provided:
- Choose the course you want to take. Programs are listed in the Study Opportunities and Career brochures.
- The following minimal standards must be met in order for a South African applicant to be admitted to the DUT:
SEARCH: CAO Entry Requirements 2024-2025
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION FOR NCV LEVEL 4 APPLICANTS
For Higher Certificate: A Level 4 National Certificate (Vocational), at least 50% of which must be in English.
For Diploma: a Level 4 National Certificate (Vocational) with the following minimal specifications
- a minimum of 50% in each of the three foundational subjects, including English; and
- 60% or above in the three required vocational subjects
For Bachelor’s Degree: A National Certificate (Vocational) Level 4 with the following minimum requirements:
- Three core topics, including English, must have at least 60%; and
- A minimum of 70% in four subjects from the National Certificate (Vocational) Level 4 that are required to be vocational.
- Each department establishes additional entrance requirements that applicants must meet in addition to the minimal qualifications.
- For comprehensive details on the admissions procedure, international applicants must see the International Brochure.
Faculties Of Dut
- Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Accounting and Informatics
- Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Faculty of Arts and Design
Online Application Fee for Dut 2024-2025
On the International School website at https://www.dut.ac.za, information is provided regarding the total cost of the program as well as the dates.
The cost of each course, tour, and trip to a game park includes lodging, training, materials, and travel arrangements.
Students are responsible for covering all other expenses.
After admission, a US $150 deposit is required to reserve a space (by February 22 for early applications or April 25 for late applications).
- The deadline for sending acceptance notifications is May 30. You will receive news much faster if you have provided an email address.
- After then, you must make plans to pay the remaining payments by June 4th
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a scanned copy of your payment receipt.
- Citizens of the United States must get a travel visa in order to enter South Africa.
How to apply online for Dut
- Please fill out the online CAO application form and provide certified copies of your identity card and Grade 12 diploma (June/Trial report if you haven’t taken your final exam yet).
- The application must be received by the CAO office prior to the deadlines of 30 September for Diploma & Degree programs and 30 November for Higher Certificate programs.
- Some programs end sooner than 30 November, therefore please check the respective programs for the appropriate ending dates.
- When completing your application form, be sure to include the correct application cost of R250 (for South African citizens) or R300 (for applicants from abroad).
- Make sure your application and payment get at the CAO by the deadline
- The completion of an application form does not guarantee acceptance as a student or your ability to register.
- Each candidate will receive written or SMS notification of the results of their application. The CAO offers a website for applications. Please refer to the CAO website at www.cao.ac.za.
- To apply, go to the Central Applications Office website (CAO). (A potential student who wants to enroll at DUT must submit an application through the CAO by going to their website at www.cao.ac.za.)
Contact details of Dut
Durban Switchboard: 031 373 2000
Midlands Switchboard: 033 845 8800
P O Box 1334, Durban 4000
Tel: 031 373 2553 (Dbn)
Tel: 033 845 8890 (Midlands)