UCT Undergraduate Application 2024-2025 Form
UCT Undergraduate Application 2024
The University of Cape Town (UCT) Online Application Form for 2024 Undergraduate will be available from 1 April 2023 to 31 July 2023. Therefore, any applicant who wants to apply for admission to study an undergraduate programme at the University of Cape Town (UCT) for the 2024-2025 academic year must submit an online application via www.uct.ac.za online application form 2024 before the closing date or deadline. Please, remember that there will be no late application for any reason.
How to Apply Online at UCT for 2024 Using the Online Application Form
In order to apply online for admission at UCT for 2024 via the online application form, follow the steps below:
- Go to UCT online application website at http://applyonline.uct.ac.za.
- Select undergraduate admission
- Read the online application information before you continue
- After that you choose the year you are applying for, i.e 2024
- Then, click on “Continue” to the next step
- Please, read and accept the “PRIVACY NOTICE”
- Choose “YES” if you are a first-time visitor to the UCT Online Application website or “NO” to log in to the portal
- Fill in your personal details and other details as required
- Complete and submit your application for evaluation
Download UCT Undergraduate Application Form 2024 in PDF format and Fill
- Visit UCT website www.uct.ac.za to download the form in pdf
- Complete this form in CAPITAL LETTERS in ink.
- Complete this form with the information and codes found in the tables in the 2024 Directions for Undergraduate Applicants.
- Submit the completed form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “2024 Undergraduate Application Form” or by post
- Ensure that you “DO NOT” submit your application fee with this form. Check the 2024 Directions for Undergraduate Applicants for instructions concerning the application fee payments
PLEASE NOTE that Undergraduate applications close on 31 July 2023. The University of Cape Town (UCT) does not accept late applications for the 2024 academic year.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: