Edith Cowan University Application 2023-2024
Edith Cowan University Application 2023-2024; ECU early offers 2023-2024
ECU early offers 2023-2024/ Edith cowan university intake dates
Through this website, you can apply online to study at Edith Cowan College or Edith Cowan University. Everyone from recent graduates to those who have probably forgotten what a school looks like are among their students. Application possibilities can differ depending on your scenario, as you’ll see below. If you’re prepared to apply right away, don’t forget to have your résumé, scanned copies of your credentials, and any other necessary documents prepared to upload.
Either directly or through an ECC representative in your native nation, you can apply to Edith Cowan College (ECC). Make sure you have read the how to apply section and have gathered all the necessary paperwork and evidence to help make your application as smooth as possible. Please verify the following before submitting your application:
- You are aware of the degree and program you wish to pursue as well as the start date of your enrolment.
- Your academic transcripts are available in electronic form, and you must attach them to your online application.
Making an effort? Use the StudyLink Connect Application Portal to submit your application. Use the StudyLink Connect Partner Portal to submit your applications if you are a registered ECC Representative. ECU early offers 2023-2024
You can apply for scholarships, degree and VET programs, and more right here. Please take note of these points before beginning/ Edith cowan university intake dates
- Approximately 30 minutes will be needed to complete your application.
- You can save your work and return to it later; you are not required to finish it in one sitting. Very helpful if you’re using a smartphone or tablet.
- The course name and code are required. Up to three-course preferences may be entered. Visit the Degrees webpages for course titles and codes.
- Include any scanned copies of qualifications or any supporting documentation. There is a 15MB cap on attachment sizes.
- Unless you are enrolling for one of the following courses, Year 12 students in Australia should submit their application through TISC if they wish to apply for a bachelor’s degree or UniPrep program starting in semester 1.
Application Deadlines/ Edith cowan university intake dates
- November 1, 2023: Deadline to be eligible to apply to the Honors College (transcripts must be received by this date)
- December 15, 2023: Deadline to be eligible to apply for other merit-based university scholarships
- April 1, 2023: Final freshman priority application deadline
Admissions and entry requirements/ Edith cowan university intake dates
All applications for admission to ECU from international students are evaluated by the admissions team. International students must meet academic, English, and genuine temporary entrant standards in order to be considered for an offer.
It’s vital to thoroughly review the prerequisites because there are differences between the entry requirements for undergraduate and graduate degrees. To learn the admission requirements for the preferred ECU course, please use the course search option.
Application process/ Edith cowan university intake dates
Step 1: Follow this link to complete the online application form.
Step 2: Attach certified copies of:
- all academic credentials (including school reports and official examination certificates)
- Results of English tests or other proof of English proficiency (if applicable)
- a copy of any pertinent employment documentation (if applicable)
A certified copy of your birth certificate, passport, citizenship certificate, or visa is required as additional identification for Australian students.
Step 3: Any non-English documents must be accompanied by certified translations. Make sure to update any information you acquire under an old name with your present name. Copies could be authorized by:
- The department responsible for maintaining the institution’s official records
- a Public Notary or Justice of the Peace
- a legitimate ECC representative.
- a member of staff of a foreign High Commission, Embassy, or Consulate of Australia
How to apply/ Edith cowan university intake dates
Give us a call
They are here to help you. Before starting the application process, you can contact one of the Student Enrolment Advisors at 1300 707 760 to go over any queries you might have and get assistance with your application. Every step of the way, our staff is here to support you:
Gather your documents
What you need to submit with your application will be determined by your student enrolment advisor. Transcripts, certificates attesting to prior education, and proof of job experience are frequently required documents for a solid application.
To access the application system, click the “Apply Now” button below. The good news is that you can store the application and return to it later rather than having to finish it all at once. You will require the course name, code, and scanned, certified copies of all supporting documents in order to apply.
Contact details/ Edith cowan university intake dates
270 Joondalup Drive
Joondalup WA 6027
Within Australia: 134 328
Outside Australia: (61 8) 6304 0000
RELATED LINKS: Universities Admissions Centre (UAC)