Federation University Australia Application 2023-2024
Federation University Australia Application 2023-2024; Federation university apply
Federation university apply
The university of Federation welcomes students from all backgrounds and assists them in achieving their goals. The category that most accurately describes your educational background can be seen below. Every section offers specific guidance on how your application will be evaluated, what information you must submit, and the most effective application process.
Undergraduate, Graduate, and Research (Ph.D.) Degrees are available to anyone interested in attending Federation Institution Australia, a public university with a focus on research. Candidates can pick from a range of higher research degrees the university offers if they want to pursue a Ph.D. there. Additionally, the institution has a devoted staff of individuals who are committed to providing all international students with support, engagement, and community connections from the time of their arrival until the day they successfully complete their degrees.
Admissions are available throughout the year, with some courses having only one intake and others having two major intakes (February and July). Therefore, there is no set due dates. Check the relevant course page for the entry deadlines for the current year if you’re hoping to enroll in a certain intake. The deadline for international applications is usually one month prior to the start of the semester.
Prospective students are recommended to apply as early as possible to provide Australian officials enough time to process their applications and issue visas.
What you will need to apply
- Personal details
- Education History
- Supporting documentation, depending on your educational background and Program selected.
Federation University Australia Application 2023-2024 Dates
Ballarat, Berwick, Gippsland, and Brisbane Campuses
- Orientation 20 – 24 February
- Lecture period 27 February – 26 May
- Lecture break 7 – 16 April
- SWOT Vac 29 May – 2 June
- Exams 5 – 16 June
- Orientation 10 – 14 July
- Lecture period 17 July – 13 October
- Lecture break 28 August – 1 September
- SWOT Vac 6 – 20 October
- Exams 23 October – 1 November
- Orientation and First lecture period13 November – 22 December
- Lecture break 23 December – 1 January 2024
- Second lecture period 2 January 2024 – 2 February 2024
- SWOT Vac 3 February 2024 – 6 February 2024
- Exams 7 February 2024 – 16 February 2024
What to include with your application
- copies of the results of your higher education transcripts.
- If necessary, provide proof that you have completed your prior studies, such as a letter of completion, a certificate or testamur, or an academic transcript with proof of completion.
- any requirements for admission that are necessary for the programs you are applying to.
- Proof of any name changes between the outcomes or qualifications you list and the name you are applying under.
- If you were born abroad, you must provide proof of your citizenship or permanent residency.
Federation University Academic entry requirements
Before receiving a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE), applicants must be at least 18 years old.
Higher education – Undergraduate students
Undergraduate students are evaluated on the basis of their performance in the Australian Year 12 or other comparable international school exams. To determine whether your high school diploma is equivalent to the Australian Year 12, visit the Country-Specific Entry Requirements (pdf, 194kb). Qualifications from nations not on the list will be evaluated individually.
Higher education – Postgraduate by coursework
Depending on the program, different entry criteria apply. Still, in general, an Australian bachelor’s degree or an international equivalent must be completed with a minimum grade (or mark) in the pertinent subjects. Some programs may additionally call for a year of job experience after graduation. Please consult the International Program Guide (pdf, 3.4 MB) or the Course Finder for details on the prerequisites for your preferred program.
English language requirements
For enrolment into a program at Federation University Australia, applicants must meet the minimal English language requirements. Academic IELTS Overall score of 6.0 with no band lower than 6.0 or an equal is required for studies like business and general science.
Refer to the Course Finder for more details; some programs, like IT, will have a lower need while others will demand higher scores.
How to apply – Undergraduate
Apply using the direct application on a desktop computer if you are only applying to Federation University.
Apply through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Center if you apply to multiple institutions (VTAC).
The next step
The timetables for VTAC offers will be followed by candidates, with requests being sent out by VTAC itself. If you are extended a VTAC offer, they will email you an offer letter with instructions on how to accept and enroll.
- After reviewing your application, they will email you to let you know the results.
- If your application is accepted, they will send you an email with instructions on how to accept the offer and enroll if it is.
- If your application is rejected, they will send you an email to let you know. You’ll receive recommendations in the email to help you improve future applications to the program.
Phone: 1800 333 864
RELATED LINKS: UQ Academic Calendar 2023-2024: Key Dates & Deadlines