La Trobe University Acceptance Rate 2023-2024
La Trobe University Acceptance Rate 2023-2024; Deakin university acceptance rate
Deakin university acceptance rate
The admission requirements make it simpler for students to enroll in the university’s many courses. La Trobe anticipates a rise in applications and an increase in acceptance rates in the upcoming years. International students who meet the requirements must submit their applications directly through the university’s website.
La Trobe has a solid international reputation for academic excellence and innovation. It is the largest higher education provider in rural Victoria and the third-oldest university in the state. It is also one of the top 50 universities in the world for students under the age of 50. (Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2020).
La Trobe calculates grades using a weighted average mark (WAM) system rather than a grade point average (GPA). It’s very important for a student’s academic performance and results on standardized tests to the weight of their application. It is therefore advised that candidates with average overall percentages or GPAs do well on their IELTS and GRE exams.
La Trobe University’s admissions process is hardly selective, with a 100% acceptance rate. Academic requirements must be met in order for deserving candidates to apply to their top programs.
If you are a domestic applicant who is not presently enrolled in high school and who is applying for one of the following, you may apply directly:
- a Bachelor’s degree
- any postgraduate coursework degree
- an Honours year
- a transfer between La Trobe courses.
If you live abroad and want to enroll in an online course, you can also apply directly.
La Trobe University document required
Typically, the following files (in PDF or JPEG format) are needed to support your application:
- Copy of passport
- Current visa (if applicable)
- Academic credentials, such as a diploma or transcripts, are required (in English)
- Evidence of your English language proficiency
- any other details listed in the course’s entrance requirements (please see the course page for a list of supplementary forms as required per course)
- Course syllabus for subjects you have already completed if you are requesting Advanced Standing (credits)
- undergraduate study, the first stage of higher education in Australia
- coursework for graduate school that expands on your prior courses or work experience
- higher degrees through research are available if you’ve demonstrated your research skills in previous academic work and wish to look into a subject of your choosing.
How to apply direct
- Choose the course you’d like to apply for.
- Create an account or sign in to your existing account.
- Complete your application for your chosen course. This should take about 15 minutes if you’ve already collected all your information and documents.
- Our admissions team will be in touch soon to discuss your application.
T: 1300 LA TROBE (1300 528 762)
W: Students’ website
Enquire Online: ASK La Trobe
RELATED LINKS: Charles Darwin University Acceptance Rate 2023-2024