Macquarie University Courses 2023-2024
Macquarie University Courses 2023-2024; Macquarie University Calendar
Macquarie University Calendar
You’ll find a degree that inspires and interests you, whether you’re pursuing undergraduate, or postgraduate coursework, or a research degree. Studying for a degree with a major or specialization will help you gain knowledge in a particular discipline. Improve your skill set or research a subject you find interesting. Enroll in non-award studies, online courses, and other programs.
Check out their extensive selection of single, double, and bachelor + master degrees. Consider enrolling in one of their pathway programs if you are rejected from your desired degree program. Your personalization is intended to be reflected in their degrees. With a single degree, go deep into your area of interest, or combine two degrees to increase your knowledge and employability.
As students advance toward degree studies at Macquarie University, Macquarie University has a rich tradition of preparing them for success. Learn more about the entry requirements, enrollment, scholarships, course fees, and other details. It’s time to begin right away. Based on your present circumstances and professional goals, find the knowledge you require. Macquarie University Calendar
Macquarie University Courses
- Medicine and Health
- Arts and social sciences
- Information technologies
- Languages and linguistics
- Media, communications, and performing arts
- Psychology and cognitive science
- Security, intelligence, and criminology
Supporting Documentation Required
FOR ALL PREVIOUS ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS MUST BE PROVIDED:
- official academic transcripts for all prior coursework (including bachelor’s, master’s, and other degrees) and verification of current program enrolment (if applicable). They will accept unofficial transcripts of your present program with the institution’s stamp or seal if you are enrolled in a program at another university.
- The official grading scale (marking system) for your current and/or previous qualifications from the university (s). This often comes with your academic transcript and is occasionally found on the back of your transcript. It includes the range of grades the institution typically awards.
- Testamur or official degree/statement of completion from the university for all earlier coursework (if completed)
REQUIRED IDENTITY DOCUMENTS
- Passport copy (or Birth Certificate if no passport available)
- Current Australian visa (for Permanent Residents or Humanitarian Visa holders)
- English proficiency test results in score card or evidence showing you have met the HDR Language Requirements (see Step 1)
- Detailed CV (including all research output e.g. publications, journal papers, etc)
Undergraduate Academic Entry Requirements
- a recognized senior secondary school diploma or university entrance exam, such as the New South Wales Higher School Certificate (NSW HSC), or another comparable high school diploma from Australia or another country.
- a recognized foundation program at a university
- a 2 or 3-year diploma, advanced diploma, or associate degree that is recognized
- as a minimum of one year of study toward a university degree at an accredited institution
How to apply: Undergraduate
Step 1: Research your course options
- By searching the undergraduate courses, you might choose courses that interest you.
Step 2: Check the entry requirements
- On the Academic Requirements page, you can check to see if your present degree is accepted for enrolment in their programs and convert your score into an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR).
- You will be given consideration for your second and third preferences if you don’t meet the entry requirements for the course of your first selection. Your application to a route program through Macquarie University College may be automatically considered if you don’t meet the entry requirements for any of your selections.
- Evidence of English language proficiency is expected of all international students at Macquarie.
- If you have completed coursework at another tertiary institution, you may be eligible for Macquarie University’s recognition of prior learning (RPL) program.
Step 3: Submit your application
- Apply early! Keep in mind that enrolment is limited in all schools, particularly those offering sought-after degrees. In order to avoid disappointment and give yourself enough time to arrange your student visa, it is a good idea to apply at least two to three months before the start of the session.
Step 4: Apply online
- Use the dedicated international online application manager to submit a direct application to Macquarie University.
Apply through UAC International
If you are an international applicant currently completing:
- an Australian Year 12 qualification.
- the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- the New Zealand NCEA Level 3 qualification.
Through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) – UAC International, you can submit an application.
Apply through an authorized agent
You can submit your application directly to Macquarie University or through one of their designated representatives in your nation.
For more details, CLICK HERE
Macquarie University, NSW 2109, Australia
Macquarie University, NSW, 2109, Australia
RELATED POST: Australian National University Courses 2023-2024