Murdoch University Tuition fees 2023-2024
Murdoch University Tuition fees 2023-2024; Murdoch university ranking
Murdoch university ranking
Understanding the fees and costs of your Murdoch degree as well as any financial aid that may be available to you is important because it is an investment in your future. Whether you are a Study Abroad or Exchange student, how many units you take, and whether you remain for one or two semesters will all affect your tuition costs. Depending on your situation and place of birth, you might be eligible for a scholarship or financial aid.
If you are an exchange student from one of the recognized partner institutions, you will continue to pay your home institution’s tuition while attending Murdoch. Your tuition will be charged at the full amount and must be paid in full if you choose to study individual units at Murdoch rather than a full program leading to a certificate.
The cost will be higher than for the equivalent units completed as part of an undergraduate degree because these units are not subsidized by the Commonwealth. The cost of postgraduate full-fee paying units is the same as the cost of units taken for a degree. Whether you study 3 units (9 Murdoch Credit Points) or 4 units, the Study Abroad tuition charge for 2023 and 2024 is AUD$6,900 (12 Murdoch Credit Points). Please be aware that some units are excluded.
Murdoch university ranking
Tuition Fee Payment Plan
You can apply for a tuition fee payment plan if you are an overseas student who is having a lot of financial trouble and you are unable to pay a fee by the payment due date. You must have experienced an unexpected or unusual incident to miss the deadline for payment.
Before the tuition fee due date or earlier, you must complete the Tuition Fee Payment Plan Application and submit it through MyAnswers or at the Student Center. Please check your invoice for the due date on your tuition payment.
The Fees team will evaluate your request, and they will let you know the results.
Monthly late payment fines will be assessed if your payments are not paid on time. Your access to the outcomes as well as online resources like assignment lodging services and learning materials may also be limited.
If fees are not paid, your enrolment in units and the university course may be canceled. Make sure your contact information in MyInfo is kept up to date because any correspondence regarding unpaid fees will be addressed to the email address you have given.
Check the particular entry requirements for each course as each discipline has its own prerequisites for admission. If you’re applying as an international student, you must fulfill additional requirements and provide proof of your English language ability through one of the following methods:
- English proficiency tests
- University preparation courses
- English language courses
- Previous tertiary study
- Vocational education.
Additional requirements for international students
- You must finish the GTE Stage 1 – Onshore form if you are currently residing in Australia.
- You must finish the GTE Stage 1 – Offshore form if you are currently living abroad.
- The processing of your application may be delayed if the necessary GTE form is not submitted.
Apply directly to Murdoch
How to apply through MyAdmission
- Create a new Applicant ID at MyAdmission or sign in with an existing ID and password.
- Fill out your online application; you’ll need the course name or code, which may be found on the course pages.
- Your academic transcript and any other supporting documents should be uploaded in Word or PDF format.
- Through MyAdmission, you may monitor the progress of your application once you’ve submitted it.
Apply through TISC
- Access the TISC website. You can log in with your WACE candidate number or TISC number if you are a qualified Year 12 student. You can register online if you don’t have one.
- Order your course preferences from 1 to 6.
- Prior to the deadline, complete your application and pay any fees.
- Save the application cover sheet for your records, then send in all the required supporting paperwork.
- Examine your inbox. TISC will email you a confirmation once your application has been submitted and your application fee has been processed.
Apply through an agent
The international network of agents is available to assist you if you are applying to Murdoch as an overseas student. Finding the right course for you, comprehending the admission requirements, putting together your application, and setting up your visa are all things that the approved agents can help you with. When your application is processed, you will be informed of any requirements for Genuine Temporary Entrants (GTE), which may require international students to apply through an agency.
Phone+61 8 9360 6000
Future student inquiries
Help & Emergencies