Oval Education International Online Application 2024-2025
Oval Education International Online Application 2024-2025; Oval college courses
Oval college courses
Applications are being accepted from qualified applicants for admission into an oval international undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, short courses, and master’s programs offered for the 2024-2025 academic year. The oval international online application form is open to all qualified applicants interested in enrolling at the college.
A confirmation email will be sent to your email account as soon as your online application is submitted, thus you must have regular access to it in order to utilize the online application system. You may get the Oval International Online Application Form 2024–2025 here, along with information on how to apply online, admission requirements, registration deadlines, fees, and application deadlines.
The oval international admission portal is open to both South Africans and prospective foreign applicants. You can get application forms at any college location or online at the college’s website. Every student who wishes to start a new qualification must apply for admission at Oval Education International Via the online application portal.
Therefore Oval Education International encourages prospective students to apply online through the application form (Hard-Copy) as early as possible for the 2024 academic year.
Oval college courses
The online application is open to:
- First-time applicants
- Students from Oval Education who are switching to a new qualification
- Applicants who did not receive an offer of admission or previous applicants who received an offer of admission but did not register
- Students who have finished a higher certificate degree or another program and who want to pursue additional undergraduate studies
- Online applications must be submitted.
- Acceptance of the processing of personal data:
- By submitting this application, you grant the college permission to process your personal information and the right to check the submitted information. make sure that any submitted personal information is only used for that reason.
- The application needs to be accurately and completely filled out.
- The names must match those on your identity or passport paper.
- You may only apply for two different study options. Your first pick will be the first qualification you select, and your second choice will be the second qualification you like. You should choose the qualification name and code from the offered “List of Values.”
- You should only fill out the residence area if you intend to live in the university residence.
- You must pay the R200.00 non-refundable application fee. When making a payment, provide your student or ID number as a reference.
- Because it won’t be feasible to submit your application after the closing dates, you are recommended to apply before those days.
Oval Education International required documents
Please don’t forget to upload the following official, separately scanned documents:
- Certified copy of your ID/passport document (compulsory).
- You certified Grade 11 end-of-year test results, or your National Senior/Matric/IEB Certificate if you are currently in grade 12. (if you have already completed Grade 12).
- Certified copies of your academic record and degree certificate(s) (if you attended or are currently a student at Oval or another university).
- Certified copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable).
- Proof of the R200.00 mandatory and non-refundable application fee
How to apply online
- The school wants to be certain that you picked the best path for your career. Please get in touch with the career counselor at counseling at https://sastudy.co.za if you are unsure about your decision.
- Make sure you comply with the minimal requirements and possess all necessary papers for the program you have chosen, as detailed in the information pack accessible on each course page.
- Dates for application deadlines are also listed on the pages for each course.
- To avoid disappointment, make sure to submit your application for admission soon before registration closes. Only submissions submitted after the deadline will be taken into consideration.
- To verify your application, they need your current 13-digit South African ID number. Your personal information is respected by Oval Education International. Please click here for additional details on the privacy notice.
- Before enrolling in individual topics in a new program, applicants must submit an admission application and earn academic acceptance into the program.
Tel (031) 305-61929
Fax (031) 306-2150
Durban (Head Office)
Joe Slovo St
RELATED LINKS: University Application 2024-2025