St Augustine College Of South Africa Online Application 2024-2025
St Augustine College Of South Africa Online Application 2024-2025; St Augustine staff
St Augustine staff
Welcome to the St Augustine College Of South Africa online application for the next academic year 2024–2025! The school is happy to make you aware of its top-notch college and extensive course selection. On this website, you may discover all the information you need about the school and its courses. The St Augustine College online application period is now open for the current academic year.
The website portal indicated below provides information on how to apply online, documentation requirements, an online application form, courses offered for undergraduate and graduate studies, an online prospectus, housing information, and contact information for St Augustine. You can use the application system to submit an application for admission and make a fee payment.
We are grateful that you choose St Augustine College Of South Africa! All applications must be submitted online by the deadlines, along with any supporting documentation that may be necessary. The enrolment is open and all applicants and current students are welcome to continue to submit their online applications for the upcoming academic year.
From honors through doctoral degrees, St. Augustine provides a complete variety of degrees in the humanities. Education, Applied Ethics, Peace Studies, Theology, and Philosophy are among the subject areas. Additionally, a 2-year mixed-mode program for the Higher Certificate in Biblical Studies is offered by the Private Tertiary Institution.
Applications won’t be regarded as done unless all required documents are submitted. Documents cannot be sent over email, so please be aware of that. Below are the procedures of the online applications for St Augustine College. St Augustine staff
- To apply online, candidates must have a valid email address. An email will be used for all correspondence from the university regarding your application. If you don’t have a valid email address, you can set one up using Gmail, Yahoo Mail, or any other email service provider you like.
- Please make sure you have completely filled out the area on the online form if you are a person with a disability so they can get in touch with you about your support needs. Contact the Office for Students with Disabilities if you have any questions about disability support at the university by sending an email.
- Click here to apply for St Augustine College Residence if you have already applied to study at St Augustine College and want to apply for St Augustine College RESIDENCE as well.
- For the Residence application Guide, go here. Due to the restricted availability of residence placement, not all candidates can be accepted. Applicants will only be chosen among those who get study offers from the university based on placement standards and space availability (not all applicants who have been made an offer to study can be accommodated).
Important Application Documents
Essential application documents (FOR SOUTH AFRICAN APPLICANTS)
- National Senior Certificate or Statement of Results
- Senior Certificate
- Identity Document
- Transferring students from other colleges must present their official academic transcripts and a certificate of good behavior.
SEARCH: University Application 2024-2025
Postgraduate courses offered
- Doctor of Philosophy in Theology
- MPhil in Culture and Education
- MPhil in Theology
- BA(Hons) in Philosophy
- Higher Certificate in Biblical Studies
- Doctor of Philosophy in Philosophy
- MPhil in Philosophy
- BA(Hons) in Peace Studies
Entrance requirements for foreign students
According to secondary school results (examination results and/or expected grades), a personal statement, academic references, and, if necessary, an admissions test or written work, ATS shall select applicants based on their academic ability and potential. To learn more, please visit the admissions website.
An Assessment Certificate issued by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) is required for all applications from international students. Upon registration, the original SAQA Certificate needs to be given to ATS.
Guided Instructions on How to Apply for Admissions
- Visit https://applications.staugustinecollege.edu.ng or https://www.staugustinecollege.edu.ng and click Apply Now under Admissions
- Click Start Application for a Program on https://applications.staugustinecollege.edu.ng/ to begin your application.
- Select the Academic Category, and choose the program.
- Before clicking the PROCEED button on the page, complete all the remaining fields.
- Your entered information will be verified on the Pre-Payment Preview page.
- Make sure your phone number and email address are correct.
- Then Click on the PREVIEW button.
- After clicking Continue Application After Payment, Applicants must log in using the PIN and phone number they used to start their program application.
Phone: +27 11 380 9000
RELATED POST: Monash South Africa Online Application 2024-2025