South African Theological Seminary Online Application 2024-2025
South African Theological Seminary Online Application 2024-2025; Mysats
Mysats/ free online bible school South Africa
The administration of the South African Theological Seminary, wishes to inform all applicants that online applications for various programs for 2024-2025 are open for south African and foreign students interested in studying at the college for the upcoming academic year. SATS accepts applications for the following academic year, with deadlines in October and November.
Therefore SATS encourages prospective students to apply online via an online application form as early as possible for the academic year. Keeping the study program in mind You can apply online by visiting the website that has a link to South African Theological Seminary and clicking it. Alternatively, you can download the application form and mail it or drop it off at the Student Enrolment Center.
SATS offers a range of ministry-oriented theological programs designed to equip thinking practitioners for faithful and effective service. Everyone who wants to begin a new short learning program must submit an admissions application. This comprises those who are applying to the South African Theological Seminary for the first time, those who are switching to a new degree, and those who have previously applied but were not admitted. Mysats
Throughout the application process, SATS will contact you via email and mobile number. Please make sure that you only submit one email address and one cellphone number when submitting your application. When completing the online application process, carefully follow the instructions.
Information on General Applications/ free online bible school South Africa
- One online application is required for each potential student. The SATS gives a first and second choice for your area of study on the online application. On the online application, each applicant must select a first and second option.
- You will be given a student number after the processing of your online application is complete.
- It is NOT implied that you have been accepted by the SATS only because you have received a student number. Your application will go through a separate admissions process after being reviewed by the relevant faculty.
- You should complete your own online application because it will serve you best. During the application process, the SATS does not use representatives, agents, or agencies. You do so at your own risk if you decide to hire representatives, agents, or agencies. It is crucial that you furnish the SATS with your postal and email addresses so that they can contact you directly.
- Please visit the “Distance Education” website before applying for admission to the Faculty of Education’s distance learning program. There are many rules that apply.
- It is vital to remember that if you want to be considered for the selection programs BSc(Arch)(Architecture) or BSc(Int)(Interior Architecture), you must list them as your top preference on your application. Additionally, it is advised to prioritize the other selection programs on the online application.
- Certified copy of your NSC certificate or Senior Certificate
- Certified copy of your identification document
- Proof of any studies with academic records, if applicable, you may have completed
- If applicable, proof that you are currently improving your NSC results
- In an affidavit a brief description of activities post-matric/NSC
If you are applying from another college or university, you must submit certified copies of the following documents:
- NSC Certificate or Senior Certificate
- Identification document
- Certificate of good conduct from your institution
- Official Academic Transcript
- Module content / Yearbook descriptor from your institution for all modules completed
- Degree certificate (if applicable)
Undergraduate programs offered/ free online bible school South Africa
- Higher Certificate in Christian Counselling
- Higher Certificate in Christian Life
- Bachelor of Theology
Postgraduate programs offered
- Doctor of Philosophy in Theology
- Master of Theology
- Master of Divinity
- Bachelor of Theology (Honours)
How to apply online/ free online bible school South Africa
- To apply online click here. There is a limit of TWO program choices that you can apply for.
- Acknowledgment Of Application: You will receive an email from the university upon the completion of the online application form acknowledging receipt of your application.
- Upload Supporting Documentation: Visit https://sats.nexsisportal.com/login fill out the form and upload the necessary papers to submit supporting documentation.
- Offer To Study: Successful candidates will be contacted via email with a definite reservation and details on registration and orientation.
Telephone: +27 11 234-4440
Helpdesk: +27 11 022-4440
37 Grosvenor Road
RELATED POST: UKZN Undergraduate Application 2024-2025