University of Cape Town (UCT) Online Application 2025-2026
UCT Online Application 2025-2026: University of Cape Town, www.uct.ac.za online application 2025 form closing date.
The University of Cape Town (UCT) Online Application for the 2025-2026 academic year will be open from 2 April 2024 to 31 July 2024 for all Undergraduate programmes. Therefore, all prospective students who wish to study at UCT for 2025 must submit an online application through the University of Cape Town (UCT) official website www.uct.ac.za online application 2025 form portal before the closing date or deadline. Please Note: No Late Applications will be accepted. Application deadlines for Postgraduate studies are different for each programme, so kindly double-check to be sure of your deadline.
An application for admission to UCT 2025 can only be submitted online after all required fields are completed. However, it is common that most applicants will need to submit additional information after submitting an initial application.
A grade 12 applicant will need to capture and submit evidence of additional examination results after an initial application is submitted.
How to Apply Online at UCT for 2025-2026 Undergraduate
The University of Cape Town (UCT) Applications for admission to 2025 undergraduate programmes is basically online. Follow the steps below to submit your online application form.
- Go to UCT website at www.uct.ac.za online to apply for 2025
- Click on the “Applicants & students” tab at the top menu of the page
- Then, you click on the “Prospective students” link
- You will be redirected to the application portal
- Then, you go to the “Applications” tab
- Select “Apply” from the drop-down list and click on “Undergraduate qualifications”
- Read the application information carefully before you proceed
- Scroll down and click on the “Online Applications” link on the left side of the page
- This takes you to the online application page
- Click on “UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION” and read the application instructions
- Then, select the year you are applying for and click on “click here to continue”
- Read and accept the “PRIVACY NOTICE” to proceed
- Choose “YES” to “Create a new account” if you are a first-time visitor to the UCT Online Application website or choose “NO” to enter your email address and password to “Sign In”
- Complete and submit your application for evaluation
READ ALSO: UP Online Application 2025-2026
PLEASE NOTE: You must use an email address that belongs to you and that is not being used by any other applicant to UCT. If you don’t have such an email account and wish to create one, you may create a free web-based email account by clicking on the link to the right of this message. You will then be guided through the steps needed to apply to UCT for 2025.
University of Cape Town (UCT) Online Application Form 2025-2026
What is the UCT Application Form 2025 PDF? The University of Cape Town application form pdf is an online application portal that applicants use to apply for admission to study at the university. UCT has both undergraduate and postgraduate application form for 2025 in pdf format.
Click on the links below to download a copy of the form for your chosen qualification:
- UCT Online Application Form 2025 Undergraduate PDF Download
- UCT Online Application Form 2025 Postgraduate PDF Download
UCT Application Dates for 2024
The University of Cape Town (UCT) online application for admission dates 2024 is listed below:
- UCT opening date: 1 April 2024 for all programmes
- UCT closing date: 31 July 2024 for all undergraduate studies
- Closing date for undergraduate programme changes: 31 August 2024
- Deadline for international applicants to attract an offer of admission: 30 November 2024
Click HERE for full details of UCT dates for 2025
University of Cape Town (UCT) Admission Requirements 2025-2026
All applicants who want to apply for admission to study at UCT for 2025 must meet the following minimum admission requirements:
For Undergraduate Diploma Studies
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi with an achievement rating of 3 (Moderate Achievement, 40-49%) or better in 4 recognised NSC 20-credit subjects.
For Bachelor’s Degree Studies
- Applicants with a South African National Senior Certificate (NSC) should pass a minimum of 4 subjects at a rating of 4 (Adequate Achievement, 50-59%) or better in any four 20-credit NSC subjects.
- Applicants with non-South African school-leaving certificates must qualify for a matriculation exemption certificate.
- An applicant who has a South African Senior Certificate needs matriculation endorsement
For more details on admission requirements at UCT, click HERE.
How to Download University of Cape Town (UCT) Prospectus 2025 PDF for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Online
The University of Cape Town (UCT) Prospectus 2024 is a pdf downloadable document that contains the admission requirements for undergraduate, postgraduate and international students, the courses and requirements for each programme, application and registration fees, how to apply procedure, etc.
UCT Prospectus for 2025 Undergraduate and Postgraduate is available in PDF format. In order to download the University of Cape Town (UCT) Prospectus 2025 in PDF format for both undergraduate and postgraduate online, follow the steps below:
- Go to UCT website at www.uct.ac.za
- Click on the “Applicants & Students” tab at the top menu of the page
- Then, click on the “Prospective Students” link
- After that, click on the “Undergraduate Prospectus/Postgraduate Studies” link on the left side of the page
- Then, download the prospectus in pdf format for either Undergraduate or Postgraduate.
For a direct download, click below
- UCT Undergraduate Prospectus 2025 PDF Download
- UCT Postgraduate Prospectus 2025 PDF Download
OTHER RELATED LINKS:
For more details, click here