University of Bath Acceptance Rate 2023/2024
University of Bath Admission Acceptance Rate 2023/2024
Do you want to enrol at Bath University for the 2023/2024 academic year, then the time to apply is now. Currently, the University of Bath is accepting applications from prospective learners who are ready to make a change in their life. The application deadline for Bath University for the 2023 academic year according to UCAS is on the 26 of January 2023.
The acceptance rate for Bath University is about 10-30 per cent. An acceptance rate of a university is the percentage of students accepted to the university calculated based on the total number of applicants. As of now, the University has more than 18,000 students, with more than 25% of the student population being international students.
The University of Bath does not discriminate which means it doesn’t matter your colour, race, ethnicity, country of origin or family background, if only you meet the admission requirements of the University, you are going to be admitted to the institution. The application fee for each course at the University of Bath varies depending on the type and duration of the program. For undergraduate courses, it is between 20£ – 26£ whereas for postgraduate courses it is 60£.
University of Bath Application Requirements
Below are the academic requirements needed to apply for Bath University.
- Academic Transcripts (Senior Secondary School Certificate and Bachelor’s degree)
- Language Proficiency Test Scores (IELTS/ TOEFL/ PTE/CAE/CPE)
- Proof of Work experience
- Letter of Recommendation
- Resume/ CV
- GMAT/GRE scores (if required)
- Letter of Intent
International applicants Admission Requirements
If you are an international student, you should also give us:
- your passport details if you need a Student visa
- an authorised translation of your degree certificate and transcript if they are not in English
- your English language assessment certificate, if available
Admission Requirements For Postgraduate Courses
- a scan of your undergraduate degree certificate and your postgraduate degree certificate, if you have one
- a scan of your final degree transcript or your most recent transcript if you are still studying
- an academic reference from your current or most recent place of study, if you have one
- an up-to-date CV
- payment of the application fee, if applicable
The acceptance rate for Bath University is about 10-30 per cent.
English Requirements Needed To Apply For Bath University
The University of Bath has minimum English requirements that an international student must meet. This is different for undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
For Undergraduate courses
- IELTS Academic – 7.0 with no band less than 6.5
- IELTS Indicator – 7.0 with no band less than 6.5
- For Indian students, they must have passed their 12th Grade (ICSE, CBSE, ISC board) with a minimum of 75%
For Postgraduate courses
- Required IELTS scores vary for category A, B, and C programs. Indian students must possess a minimum grade of 75% in 12th grade. They are eligible only if they have passed from a recognized university/ college with the language of instruction being English.
Contact Details Of Bath University
- University of Bath
- Claverton Down
- BA2 7AY
- United Kingdom
- +44 (0)1225 388388
If you receive a conditional offer, you may not have met all the requirements, but Bath hopes you will be able to do so. These requirements may include English language scores, degree results or satisfactory references. You must meet all these requirements and submit evidence of them through Application Tracker before you can start your research Application. Visit the official Website of Bath University For More Details.