University Of Bedfordshire Application 2023/2024
University Of Bedfordshire Undergraduate Application 2023/2024
The University of Bedfordshire has opened its online application for the 2023/2024 academic year. Freshmen applicants, returning students, transfer students and transient students are all invited to apply to gain admission into the university. To study for the 2023 academic year at the University of Bedfordshire, applicants are expected to submit their application starting from 1st September through to January 15.
The normal entry requirements for postgraduate degrees (MA/MSc/MBA/LLM) are a good honours degree, or equivalent qualification, in an appropriate subject from a recognised university or HE institution. The university also considers candidates with other relevant qualifications and individuals with appropriate work experience.
After the university has received your application, it goes through a review process after which the appliacnts will be informed about the outcome of their application. Applicants are to keep their emails active because it will be the medium by which the university will communicate with them concerning their application. Late applications to the University of Bedfordshire will only be considered if there are still spaces available.
University of Bedfordshire Application Deadline 2023/2024
- University Of Bedfordshire application opening date – 1st September
- University Of Bedfordshire application deadline – January 15
University Of Bedfordshire Application Dates 2023/2024
The following are the UCAS and other application dates and deadlines for Bedfordshire University for 2023:
- 15 January 2023– Deadline for UK/EU applications to UCAS. (on-time deadline). Applications should be submitted between 1 September and 15 January (for courses starting in September).
- 25 February 2023 – UCAS Extra Open
- 19 May 2023 – The deadline for universities to make decisions on applications received by 15 January 2018 through UCAS
- 30 June 2023 – UCAS Extra/Main UCAS cycle closed. Applications received after this date will be held for Clearing
- 18 August 2023 – Results Day/Clearing starts
- 31 September 2023 deadline for applications.
Courses Offered At The University of Bedfordshire
- Accounting BA (Hons)
- Accounting and Finance BSc (Hons)
- Acting BA (Hons)
- Adult Nursing BSc (Hons)
- Advertising and Marketing Communications BSc (Hons)
- Agricultural Science (Top Up) Bedford College Shuttleworth BSc (Hons)
- Agriculture FdSc
- Animal Science (Top Up) Bedford College BSc (Hons)
- Animal Management FD
- Animation BA (Hons)
- Applied Education Practice BA (Hons)
- Applied Education Studies (Blended Learning) BA (Hons)
- Applied Education Studies (Daytime Delivery) BA (Hons)
- Applied Education Studies (Evening Delivery) Luton BA (Hons)
- Applied Personal Training and Specialist Exercise Instruction BSc (Hons)
- Applied Early Years Studies (Top-up) BA (Hons)
- Applied Education Studies BA (Hons)
- Applied Special Educational Needs and Disability (Top-up) BA (Hons)
- Art and Design MA
- Automotive Engineering for Electric Vehicles MSc
- Biotechnology (15 months) MSc
- Biotechnology with Data Analytics MSc
- Biotechnology with Project Management MSc
- Business Administration (Executive) MBA
- Business Administration (Marketing) MBA
- Business Administration with Data Analytics MBA
- Business Administration MBA
- Business Administration (Digital Technology Management) MBA
- Business Administration (Finance) MBA
- Business Administration (Hospital and Health Services Management) MBA
- Business Administration (Human Resource Management) MBA
- Business Administration (Internship) BA (Hons)
University of Bedfordshire Application Requirements For Admission 2023/2024
Entry requirements will vary for particular courses so please check the specific course description before applying. The lists below constitute the ‘essential elements of an application and the minimum requirements for the University of Bedfordshire to consider and process applications. Any application which doesn’t contain the following documents will be automatically rejected and applicants will be required to start the process again:
- A fully completed application form
- Personal statement outlining the chosen course of study and the University of Bedfordshire (for direct applications)
- One letter of reference or name and contact details of at least one referee
- Copy of current passport
Supporting or additional requirements which the University of Bedfordshire will require at a later stage of the application process.
- Copies of English Language examination results (if NOT available at the point of the initial application being submitted)
- Copies of academic certificates/transcripts or information relating to a current course of study or qualification being used to apply (if NOT available at the point of the initial application being submitted)
- Copy of previous UK visas and any visa refusal documentation from any country
- Any other requirements of your chosen course e.g. portfolio, work experience or ATAS information
English language requirements
The University accepts the following qualification as satisfying the English Language requirements for entry to a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- UKVI Academic IELTS overall score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each element.
Undergraduate degrees (BA/BSc/BEng)
- To apply for a place on an undergraduate course (BA/BSc) you need to have completed your high school education (12 years) and have a pass equivalent to two UK A-level passes, and have the required English language qualification.
Postgraduate taught courses
- The normal entry requirements for postgraduate degrees (MA/MSc/MBA/LLM) are a good honours degree, or equivalent qualification, in an appropriate subject from a recognised university or HE institution. We also consider candidates with other relevant qualifications and individuals with appropriate work experience.
University of Bedfordshire Entry Requirements For Application 2023/2024
Once you’ve found the course you’d like to apply for, make sure you have or are aiming to achieve, the entry requirements for that course.
UK student’s Undergraduate entry requirements
Standard entry requirements for Foundation degrees (FDA/FdSc):
A foundation degree will be of particular interest if you have completed a Modern Apprenticeship, vocational A levels, BTEC National or equivalent.
Foundation degrees are also particularly suitable if you want to qualify while working.
- As a guideline, a typical offer would require you to obtain a UCAS tariff score of at least 32 points, based on your level 3 studies.
Many students studying for foundation degrees come to us through work-based routes so they can apply for a foundation degree even if you don’t have traditional academic qualifications.
We welcome applicants with relevant work experience.
Standard entry requirements for Undergraduate degrees (BA/BSc) Application
We will consider you as an individual and take into account all elements of your application, not just your qualifications. We are looking for both breadth and depth in your current studies as well as enthusiasm for the subject you wish to study.
The general requirement is one of the following:
- UCAS Tariff Score greater than 80, which should include either two A-level passes at C or above or an AVCE Double Award
- UCAS Tariff Score greater than 80 from BTEC QCF Qualifications would include a minimum of Merit Merit from either two BTEC Subsidiary Diplomas or from a BTEC Diploma or Merit Merit Pass in the BTEC Extended Diploma
- UCAS Tariff Score greater than 80 from a combination of A level and BTEC QCF qualifications
- An Access qualification
- Equivalent qualifications such as Irish Leaving Certificate, OCR Nationals, International Baccalaureate and CACHE Level 3 awards.
Also Read: Arden University Application 2023/2024
University of Bedfordshire Entry Requirements For Postgraduate Degrees (MA/MSc/MBA/LLM)
Entry requirements will vary for particular courses so please check the specific course description before applying:
- The normal entry requirements for postgraduate degrees are a good Honours degree in an appropriate subject from a recognised university.
- Bedfordshire may also consider candidates with other relevant qualifications and individuals with substantial related work experience.
- Applicants who do not have English as a first language will be required to demonstrate they have the correct level of English for their course.
University of Bedfordshire Application Process For Undergraduate Students 2023/2024
The are two different by which applicants can apply to Bedfordshire University:
Applying Through USAC:
- All applications for full-time undergraduate courses are made online through UCAS.
- Applications should be submitted between September and 15 January (for courses starting in September).
- Applications received after 15 January are considered late applications and are only considered if places are still available on a course. For popular courses, Bedfordshire would always recommend you apply before 15 January.
- When applying it is important you fully complete your application. You will need to supply a reference, a personal statement and details on your academic record (including completed and pending qualifications).
- Bedfordshire prefers to communicate with applicants via email so please regularly check your emails (including your junk mail folder). Any further information required will be requested via email.
- You will need to regularly check UCAS Track for updates on the status of your application.
University of Bedfordshire Application Process For Postgraduate Students 2023/2024
- When applying for a part-time course or postgraduate study you may be able to apply directly to the University (see Application Routes for full details).
- Postgraduate and part-time courses do not all have specific application deadlines but we would advise when you apply you leave enough time to process your application before the course starts.
- It is important to fully complete your application. As well as completing your application form you will need to submit your application with a copy of your passport, qualification certificates and two references.
- When a direct application is received and logged at Admissions an email is sent to applicants advising the applications have been received. Please use an email address on your application that you have regular access to.
- Our favoured method of communication with applicants is via email so please regularly check your emails (including your junk mail folder). Any further information required will be requested via email.
- Once a decision is made on your application you will be advised of the decision via post. A letter will be sent directly to the contact address on your application.
- +44 (0)1234 400 400
- 0300 3300 703
UK/EU course enquiries
International course enquiries
Hope the information given above has been useful to you. If you have any suggestions, you can please leave them in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website Of Bedfordshire for more details.