University Of Bedfordshire Application Deadline 2023/2024
University Of Bedfordshire Application Deadline Dates 2023/2024
Are you a high school graduate who will love to further your education at a reputable University in the UK, then the good news is the University Of Bedfordshire is now open and receiving applications from freshmen applicants, returning students, transfer students and international applicants to apply by submitting the admission requirements as demanded by the university to gain admission into the university for the 2023 academic year?
All applicants are been informed that the application deadline for the academic year 2023 for applicants applying from the UK and EU is 15 January. Applications should be submitted between 1 September and 15 January. Late applications will only be considered if there are places still available, therefore applications must be done as soon as possible. Remember that all applications for full-time undergraduate courses are made online through UCAS.
The Foundation Years fee is £9,250. When you progress to the undergraduate degree programme, you will continue to be charged the standard undergraduate course fee rate as referenced on the course pages. The University also offers practical support to students who get into financial difficulties.
University Of Bedfordshire Undergraduate Application Deadline 2023/2024
The following are the UCAS and other application dates and deadlines for Bedfordshire University for 2023:
- 15 January 2023– Deadline for UK/EU applications to UCAS. (on-time deadline). Applications should be submitted between 1 September and 15 January (for courses starting in September).
- 25 February 2023 – UCAS Extra Open
- 19 May 2023 – The deadline for universities to make decisions on applications received by 15 January 2018 through UCAS
- 30 June 2023 – UCAS Extra/Main UCAS cycle closed. Applications received after this date will be held for Clearing
- 18 August 2023 – Results Day/Clearing starts
- 31 September 2023 deadline for applications.
Applications Deadlines For Postgraduate Research Degree At The University Of Bedfordshire
Application deadline dates for the 6th March 2023 intake:
- International/EU applicants – 25th November 2022
- 2 Dec – payment to be made
- 16 Dec – credibility interview to be conducted
- 6 Jan – Bank docs to be received
- 20 Jan – CAS deadline – last CAS
- UK nationals – 6th January 2023
University of Bedfordshire Entry Requirements For Undergraduate Application
UK student’s Undergraduate entry requirements
Standard entry requirements for Foundation degrees (FDA/FdSc):
A foundation degree will be of particular interest if you have completed a Modern Apprenticeship, vocational A levels, BTEC National or equivalent.
Foundation degrees are also particularly suitable if you want to qualify while working.
- As a guideline, a typical offer would require you to obtain a UCAS tariff score of at least 32 points, based on your level 3 studies.
Many students studying for foundation degrees come to us through work-based routes so they can apply for a foundation degree even if they don’t have traditional academic qualifications.
We welcome applicants with relevant work experience.
We will consider you as an individual and take into account all elements of your application, not just your qualifications. We are looking for both breadth and depth in your current studies as well as enthusiasm for the subject you wish to study.
The general requirement is one of the following:
- UCAS Tariff Score greater than 80, which should include either two A-level passes at C or above or an AVCE Double Award
- UCAS Tariff Score greater than 80 from BTEC QCF Qualifications would include a minimum of Merit Merit from either two BTEC Subsidiary Diplomas or from a BTEC Diploma or Merit Merit Pass in the BTEC Extended Diploma
- UCAS Tariff Score greater than 80 from a combination of A level and BTEC QCF qualifications
- An Access qualification
- Equivalent qualifications such as Irish Leaving Certificate, OCR Nationals, International Baccalaureate and CACHE Level 3 awards.
University of Bedfordshire Entry Requirements For Postgraduate Degrees (MA/MSc/MBA/LLM)
Entry requirements will vary for particular courses so please check the specific course description before applying:
- The normal entry requirements for postgraduate degrees are a good Honours degree in an appropriate subject from a recognised university.
- Bedfordshire may also consider candidates with other relevant qualifications and individuals with substantial related work experience.
- Applicants who do not have English as a first language will be required to demonstrate they have the correct level of English for their course.
- +44 (0)1234 400 400
- 0300 3300 703
UK/EU course enquiries
International course enquiries
You can apply directly to the University Of Bedfordshire for most of their postgraduate and part-time courses. Most postgraduate and part-time courses do not have specific application deadlines but it is advised to apply at least 30 days before the course starts to allow the university time to process your application. Your application should be submitted directly to Admissions with all supporting documents. Visit The Official Website of the University Of Bedfordshire For More Details.