University of Brighton Application Fee 2023/2024
University of Brighton Application And Tuition Fee 2023/2024
The application window for the University of Brighton is currently open to both instate applicants and non-UK applicants for the 2023/2024 academic year. The application fee for students applying for Brighton university through the UCAS website is to pay an amount of 22 GBP for single-choice and 27 GBP for multiple choices. If you are a self-funded international student and you require a UK visa to study with BU, you are required to pay a tuition fee deposit of £3,000.
The university will issue you with a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) number when you have accepted your unconditional offer and paid the tuition fee deposit required. A CAS is a virtual document that the UK Home Office will view through a secure online system when you make your application for a Student visa. You will need your CAS number to make your visa application.
In as much as there are application and tuition fees for Brighton University, there are also numerous student funding and aid options available. Isle of Man and Channel Island students applying to study in 2023–24 for an Undergraduate honours degree are to pay a tuition fee of £9,250. The University of Brighton bursaries support eligible students on undergraduate courses, non-salaried PGCE courses and pre-registration nursing and allied health courses. Students on part-time courses who meet the criteria will receive a pro-rata cash bursary.
The University of Brighton Application And Tuition Fee 2023/2024
- Mandatory requirements for your course are covered by the tuition fees. These include things such as health or criminal record checks, specialist materials and mandatory field trips. Optional field trips, accommodation and course materials are not included in the tuition fees and you will need to pay for these yourself. The tuition fee for the academic year 2023-24 is £9,250.
The University of Brighton Application And Tuition Fee For Undergraduate Home Students 2023/2024
Below is the tuition fee for full-time undergraduate home students for 2023/2024:
- Undergraduate honours degree – £9,250
- Placement year – £1,410
The University Of Brighton Application And Tuition Fee For Part-Time Students
- The tuition fees for part-time undergraduate courses depending on how many modules you take in the year. A full-time undergraduate course usually has 120 credits. If you do modules worth 60 credits in a year, then you will pay 50% of the full-time fee.
The University of Brighton Application And Tuition Fee For International Students 2023/2024
The tuition fee you pay is based on your fee status and the course you study. Your fee status is assessed based on criteria published by the UK government. All cases are assessed against the same criteria. You can find information about fee status for higher education on the UKCISA website.
Tuition Fees For Undergraduate courses for 2023-24 Entry:
Standard tuition fees for full-time international students start in:
- Classroom-based courses – £14,300
- Laboratory or studio-based courses – £15,300
- Placement year – £2,180
Tuition Fee For Postgraduate courses At Brighton University:
Standard tuition fees for full-time international students starting in
- Postgraduate taught (classroom-based)- from £14,300
- Postgraduate taught (lab-based)- from £14,300
- Placement year – £2,180
- PhD (classroom-based) – from £13,900
- PhD (lab-based)- £15,300
- Professional doctorate- £17,000
- If you have a student loan, the Student Loan Company will pay the fees to the university. However, you will need to provide written proof before the start of the course that you have been granted a loan. Whether you take out a student loan or not, your tuition fees for the year must be paid to the university at the start of your course. This is your responsibility.
- You will be required to pay your fees yourself if you cannot provide written proof that your fees will be paid on your behalf by the Student Loan Company, your employer or another sponsor.
- The tuition fee deposit for 2023-24 is £3,000 for international students. If you are starting a course in January 2023 your tuition fee deposit funds must be cleared by the CAS deadline of Monday 12 December. BU recommend making payment no later than Thursday 8 December 2022 to allow the funds to clear.
Contact The University of Brighton
- Mithras House
- Lewes Road
- BN2 4AT
- Main switchboard: 01273 600900
The University of Brighton validates university-level courses which are taught at their partner colleges. If you are enrolled on one of these courses, your fees and eligibility for funding will be different. Visit the official website of Brighton University For More Details.