Aston University Acceptance Rate 2023/2024
Aston University Admission Acceptance Rate 2023/2024
In simple terms, Aston University’s acceptance rate is the rate at which a university accepts applicants. It’s the percentage of students that the university admits to their incoming class based on the total number of students that applied. The acceptance rate is calculated by dividing the number of accepted students by the total number of applications.
Aston University has an acceptance rate of 50%, and the applicants are expected to fulfil the basic requirements and be dedicated, determined and talented to get accepted. The University also has many initiatives to help students pay their fees.
Today, Aston University is a premier public research university situated in Birmingham, the second largest city in the UK. As one of the most esteemed universities in the UK, it presently guides over 11,000 students from more than 120 nations, encouraging them to achieve brilliance. With collaborations with more than 140 universities in 40 countries, including India, it also stands to be one of the UK’s most diverse universities, with over 20% of its students coming from outside the country.
Aston University Application Requirements 2023/2024
When submitting your application please ensure that a full application is submitted including all relevant supporting documents:
- Copies of your university transcripts, for each year of study
- If you haven’t completed your degree yet, please submit the grades that you have achieved so far. If necessary, certified English translations of all documents should be provided.
- Copies of your English language qualifications (if necessary – please check our English Language Requirements as this may not be required)
- Two references (one academic and one employer provided on a letter headed paper and signed; alternatively the reference can be provided directly from the referee via their professional email address)
- A personal statement (250 words maximum)
Note: Your statement should explain your interest in your chosen subject area, highlight non-academic achievements or activities that you wish to be considered, and demonstrate how the course will support your career plans.
Aston University Application For Admission Acceptance Rate 2023/2024
Aston University has a 50% admission acceptance rate, therefore candidates must meet the minimum standards and demonstrate commitment, tenacity, and talent in order to be accepted.
Aston University English Langauge Requirements
To be accepted into Aston programmes, you must be able to satisfy the University’s English language requirements. The level required will depend on the programme you are applying for. The University strives to make your application process as easy as possible, however, in all cases, Aston reserves the right to request an English language qualification and/or conduct an interview. Aston University accepts a wide range of English language qualifications including:
- IELTS Academic
- PTE Academic
- TOEFL iBT Home Edition
- Language Cert International ESOL SELT
- Kaplan International Tools for English (KITE)
- Cambridge Advanced Test (CAE)
- Cambridge Proficiency Test (CPE)
Applicants are to take note of the following points:
- Make sure all parts of your application are complete
- List all your qualifications correctly
- Check entry requirements before you apply
- Ask someone to proofread your application before submitting
- Keep an eye on deadlines
- Email Admissions if you get stuck
Applying Through UCAS
UCAS institution code for Aston University is A80. Completing your UCAS application isn’t a quick job, but keep in mind you don’t have to fill it out all in one go. Take your time to make sure it reflects the best of you.
Add @aston.ac.uk and @ucas.com to your email address book and check your emails regularly (keep an eye on your Junk folder too, just in case).
You’ll be sent important information throughout the application process via both email and text messages. It normally takes around a few working days for Aston to process an application, however, in certain cases it can take a little longer.
Contact Aston University
- B4 7ET
- +44 (0)121 204 300
The mission of Aston University is to be the UK’s leading university for students aspiring to succeed in business and the professions, where original research, enterprise and inspiring teaching deliver local and global impact. Students from over 120 countries choose to study at Aston University – a safe and friendly campus enjoyed by a global, multicultural community. Visit The Official Website Of Aston University For More Details.