Aston University Application Deadline 2023/2024
Aston University Application For Admission Deadline 2023/2024
The final application deadline for UK-based students is 16 December 2022 (UK students who do not require a visa), while the applications for the September 2023 intake of postgraduate courses are now open. Applications for admission into the 2023-2024 academic year are currently open for Aston University. All freshmen applicants, international applicants, and returning and transfer students are invited to take part in the Aston admission application process to be admitted into the university to study a course of your choice.
Aston University will make a decision once the admission team have received all the necessary information about the applicant. This may include interview outcomes, test results, portfolios or written work. After which a mail will be sent through email to confirm the university’s decision. The applicants portal will be updated, which is a log-in space where you can check the status of your application.
The language used in teaching at Aston University is English. To attain entry into the undergraduate or postgraduate pathway, you must be able to demonstrate you have a suitable level of English proficiency. The English requirement for all Aston courses is an IELTS overall score of 6.5 (with at least 6.0 in each of the four components). If you hold one of the accepted qualifications but have missed the entry requirements, then you may be suitable for the university’s Pre-Sessional English courses.
Aston University Application For Admission Deadline 2023/2024
To ensure that Aston can fully support you with your application (including your visa application, should you require one), please note the following deadlines for applying to all on-campus taught Masters programmes:
Aston University January Intake Application For Admission Deadline 2023/2024
- Applications for postgraduate courses starting in January 2023 are now closed. Please note that Aston university will still consider applications from UK-based students who do not require a visa.
Aston University September Intake Application For Admission Deadline 2023/2024
- Applications for our September 2023 intake of postgraduate courses are now open.
Routine updates will be done regularly to confirm when programmes are closed. If you are unable to submit your application by the deadline and your chosen course is closed, Aston regrets that they will not be able to provide you with an offer and will be advised you to think of alternative programmes.
Aston University Application Deadline For UK Applicants 2023/2024
- The 2023 study year’s application deadline A Aston University for UK students (those who do not require a visa to study in the UK) is 16 December 2022.
Note: If you would like to apply (and you do not require a student visa) then please email email@example.com to request the application link. Programmes may close at short notice once all places have been filled. Please apply early.
Deadline To Meet Offer Conditions: 16 December 2022
The deadline to provide evidence of meeting your offer conditions will be specified in your offer letter, please check carefully to ensure all conditions are met. The last day to provide evidence of meeting your offer conditions is 16 December 2022. Please upload the required documents to the Applicant Portal.
Deadline For Paying Your Deposit: 16 December 2022
- The deadline to pay your deposit (or provide evidence of your Student Loan) will be specified in your offer letter. If you require an extension to pay your deposit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check if an extension can be granted; please note extensions are granted on a case-by-case basis. The latest extension will be on 16 December 2022.
Aston University Application Deadline For International Applicants 2023/2024
Aston University will accept applications from international students until the end of Round 1 (closing on 31 August). The University will then be operating a waiting list for Round 2 (closing on 30 September). If places become available on your chosen course, they will assess the applications for the course in chronological order. For those who wish to apply to the waiting list, there is no guarantee that your application can be assessed, however, it will be done so if places become available on your applied course.
- To ensure that AU is able to fully support you with your visa application, the deadline for applications from international students is 31 August 2022.
Final Deadline For Paying Your Deposit
- The deadline to pay your deposit will be specified in your offer letter. If you require an extension to pay your deposit, please email email@example.com to check if an extension can be granted; please note extensions are granted on a case-by-case basis. The latest extension will be 15 October 2022.
Deadline To Meet Offer Conditions:
- The last day to provide evidence of meeting your offer conditions is 24 October 2022. The offer conditions will be specified in your offer letter, please check carefully to ensure all conditions are met. Please upload the required documents to the Applicant Portal. Please note any uploads with a date of 25 October 2022 will not be accepted. The Admissions Team will contact you to offer a deferral to the next intake instead.
Aston University Application Requirements 2023/2024
When submitting your application please ensure that a full application is submitted including all relevant supporting documents:
- Copies of your university transcripts, for each year of study
- If you haven’t completed your degree yet, please submit the grades that you have achieved so far. If necessary, certified English translations of all documents should be provided.
- Copies of your English language qualifications (if necessary – please check our English Language Requirements as this may not be required)
- Two references (one academic and one employer provided on a letter headed paper and signed; alternatively the reference can be provided directly from the referee via their professional email address)
- A personal statement (250 words maximum)
Note: Your statement should explain your interest in your chosen subject area, highlight non-academic achievements or activities that you wish to be considered, and demonstrate how the course will support your career plans.
Aston University English Langauge Requirements
To be accepted into Aston programmes, you must be able to satisfy the University’s English language requirements. The level required will depend on the programme you are applying for. The University strives to make your application process as easy as possible, however, in all cases, Aston reserves the right to request an English language qualification and/or conduct an interview. Aston University accepts a wide range of English language qualifications including:
- IELTS Academic
- PTE Academic
- TOEFL iBT Home Edition
- Language Cert International ESOL SELT
- Kaplan International Tools for English (KITE)
- Cambridge Advanced Test (CAE)
- Cambridge Proficiency Test (CPE)
Aston University Application For Admission Process 2023/2024
Applicants are to take note of the following points:
- Make sure all parts of your application are complete
- List all your qualifications correctly
- Check entry requirements before you apply
- Ask someone to proofread your application before submitting
- Keep an eye on deadlines
- Email Admissions if you get stuck
Applying Through UCAS
UCAS institution code for Aston University is A80. Completing your UCAS application isn’t a quick job, but keep in mind you don’t have to fill it out all in one go. Take your time to make sure it reflects the best of you.
Add @aston.ac.uk and @ucas.com to your email address book and check your emails regularly (keep an eye on your Junk folder too, just in case).
You’ll be sent important information throughout the application process via both email and text messages. It normally takes around a few working days for Aston to process an application, however, in certain cases it can take a little longer.
Contact Aston University
- B4 7ET
- +44 (0)121 204 300
The last day to provide evidence of meeting your offer conditions is in October. The offer conditions will be specified in your offer letter, please check carefully to ensure all conditions are met. Please upload the required documents to the Applicant Portal. Please note that any uploads with a date of 25 October will not be accepted. The Admissions Team will contact you to offer a deferral to the next intake instead. Visit The Official Website of Aston University For More Details.