Canterbury Christ Church University Application Fee 2023/2024
Canterbury Christ Church University Application And Tuition Fee 2023/2024
The online application window for Canterbury Christ Chuch University is currently open to prospective students who will like to study both undergraduate courses and postgraduate courses for the 2023/2024 academic year. Applying to Canterbury University is very simple because most of the applications are done and completed at UCAS. The fee for applying through UCAS is £22 for one choice or £26.50 for multiple choices and late applications sent after 30 June.
Applicants applying for admission are to make sure that the information they provide is genuine and free from fraud. Double-check your application before you submit it, ensuring all the information is correct. Your admission to Canterbury Christ Church University is dependent on you meeting the admission requirements. The final date to submit your application is on the 25th of January 2023.
As a student of the University, you are responsible for the payment of your tuition fees for each year of your course, regardless of how you are funding and paying for your tuition fees. If you are planning to use a Government Tuition Fee loan to fund your tuition fees then you are strongly advised to apply to the Student Loans Company as soon as possible to ensure your funding is in place for the start of your course.
Canterbury Christ Church University Undergraduate Application And Tuition Fee 2023/2024
- The standard application and tuition fee for undergraduate degree courses at the Canterbury Christ Church University 2023 (including Foundation Year 0) and PGCE courses for Home students is 9,250 GBP. However, this is subject to any changes to this maximum tuition fee cap, or any other changes to regulated undergraduate tuition fees, that might be subsequently approved by Parliament for the 2022/23 academic year.
Canterbury Christ Church University Application And Tuition Fee For International Applicants 2023/2024
Whether you are studying for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, Canterbury Christ Church University is a great choice. The next thing to do after your application is to make sure you know the cost associated with your chosen course and the different options available for funding your studies.
International students can either pay their course fees themselves or their parents or a sponsor (usually an employer or government) can pay for them. You may still qualify for a scholarship or bursary. Details of these can be found on this page. Tuition fees are due on the first day of the academic year and you must pay in full or have the arrangement to pay before commencing study at the University. The annual tuition fee for international students is £14,500.
How To Fees As An International Student
There are three ways that international students can pay their tuition fees:
For students who are starting their course in September, payments can be made by one of the following options:
- Payment in full.
- Payment in two equal instalments at the end of September (50%) and the end of January (50%). Students studying on a Tier 4 visa who have paid a deposit payment before coming to University will pay the balance due in these two equal instalments.
If you are starting your course in a month other than September then the above payment dates will be adjusted accordingly.
Payment plan via a sponsor:
- A person or organisation can pay your fees for you. They are called a sponsor. You must enter the sponsor details in the MySponsor section of your MyRecord portal. These details can be entered at any stage prior to you starting at University, or through the online registration process.
- The University Fees team will check the sponsor information provided and will notify you if they are able to approve the sponsor. Alternatively, they will notify you if they require any further information about your sponsor, or if they are unable to approve your sponsor.
Family members who pay for your tuition fees on your behalf:
- Family members are not regarded as sponsors but may pay tuition fees to the University with your agreement.
- Payments from family members are deemed to be payments made by the student and may be made on an instalment basis.
- There is no direct contract or binding arrangement between the family member and the University.
With the introduction of government loans to help finance postgraduate study, there has never been a better time to take your academic qualifications to the next level. Government statistics show that 76.5% of postgraduate students are employed in high skilled roles compared to 65% of graduates and 23% of non-graduates.
Tuition And Application Fee For Master’s Research Programmes:
Most Master’s by Research degrees starting in 2022/23 are:
- Home full-time = £4,596
- Home part-time = £2,298
- Overseas full-time = £14,500*
- Overseas part-time = £7,250*
- EU full-time = £14,500**
- EU part-time = £7,250**
Note: An International student Scholarship fee discount of £1,500 (full-time) or £750 (part-time) will be applied to the tuition fees of £14,500 / £7,250 respectively, for entrants starting Jan 2023.
Tuition And Application Fee For MPhil/PhD Programmes:
Most MPhil and PhD degrees starting in 2022/23 are:
- Home full-time = £4,596
- Home part-time = £2,758
- Overseas full-time = £14,500*
- Overseas part-time = £8,700
- EU Full-time = £14,500**
- EU Part-time = £8,700**
Note: An International student Scholarship fee discount of £1,500 (full-time) or £900 (part-time) will be applied to the tuition fees of £14,500 / £8,700 respectively, for entrants starting Jan 2022 onwards.
Tuition And Application Fee For PGCE(Teaching)Programmes:
- In 2023 the full-time Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) tuition fee will be £9,250 for UK students.
- In 2023 the part-time Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) tuition fee will be £4,625 for UK students.
- Tuition fees for all courses are payable on an annual basis, except where stated. Please read the 2023/24 Tuition Fee Statement for further information regarding 2023/24 tuition fees and year-on-year fee increases.
Contact Canterbury Christ Church University
- Course Enquiries:+44 (0)1227 928000
- University Switchboard:+44 (0)1227 927700
If you are looking to study at a university with an international community and a wide range of globally relevant courses, look no further than Canterbury Christ Church University. The University is always ready to offer the help you need to achieve your full potential, with great support and experience even before you arrive. If English is not your first language and you choose to study for an undergraduate degree, we can offer English language courses and an International Foundation Programme. Visit The Official Website Of Canterbury Christ Church University For More Details.