Charles Darwin University Courses 2023-2024
Charles Darwin University Courses 2023-2024; CDU important dates 2023
CDU important dates 2023
As a dual-sector university, Charles Darwin University (CDU) offers higher education courses, such as undergraduate, postgraduate, and research degrees and vocational education and training (VET) programs. They also provide short courses and enabling courses to help you get back into the studying swing. . Everyone can pursue their academic goals at CDU. Examine the various course offerings, student profiles, admission standards, and study pathways before submitting your application.
Students may be able to apply for an additional honors year for several undergraduate courses. Students who want to improve their research abilities while increasing their alternatives for future career and academic study might consider honors programs. We’ve created this guide to assist you to apply for your undergraduate course because they know applications can be challenging.
We’ve created this guide to help you comprehend the many student and course kinds available at universities because it can be challenging to do so. Apply to a postgraduate program at CDU to advance your career. Learn how to apply for CDU’s postgraduate programs, as well as details on application costs and accepting your offer.
CDU important dates 2023
Charles Darwin University (CDU) Courses 2023-2024
- Communications & Design
- Community Services & Social Work
- Creative & Performing Arts
- Culinary Arts
- Enabling Courses
- Exercise & Sport Science
- Hair & Beauty Services
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Humanitarian, Emergency & Disaster Management
- Indigenous Knowledge
- IT & Network Engineering
- Law & Legal Studies
- Nursing & Midwifery
- Primary Industries
- Public Health
- Science, Environmental Science & Management
- Tourism & Hospitality
Documents for my application?
To support your application, you might need to provide documentation. SATAC can access the majority of study records, although they might need to get in touch with you to ask:
- High School Certificate
- Certificate of completion for courses completed since high school.
Academic entry requirements
The completion of a qualification deemed equivalent to an Australian Year 12 by the University’s qualification assessment references is the minimum academic entry requirement for admission to an undergraduate degree.
Additionally, applicants might need to meet certain course prerequisites or grade requirements, such as a minimum overall grade. The most common equivalencies accepted by CDU are listed here.
The completion of a bachelor’s degree that is judged by the University’s qualification assessment references to be equivalent to an Australian bachelor’s degree is the minimum academic entry requirement for admission to a postgraduate or graduate-entry degree.
Additionally, applicants might need to meet certain course prerequisites, knowledge criteria, or job experience requirements, such as a minimum overall grade.
English language entry requirements
English entry requirements at CDU can be met in two ways:
Option 1: Take one of the following English language tests; however, some courses may call for more advanced English proficiency or only accept certain English language tests.
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
- Common European Framework Certificate of English Proficiency
Option 2: demonstrating that you have already finished English-language coursework. The level and/or length of qualification needed to satisfy CDU’s English admission criteria are listed in the table below. Some courses may not accept previous English study as an alternative to the English requirement.
Steps to applying at CDU
Simply follow these simple steps to apply to study with CDU
Step 1: Choose your course
- From the list of classes offered to overseas students, pick one. The costs for each course for that year are listed for each course.
- Make sure the “international” search filter is selected. This will guarantee that courses that are open to study abroad will be displayed.
Step 2: Check the entry requirements and application dates
- You can see the academic and English course entry criteria online.
- There are alternative routes you can take if you haven’t attained the level necessary for enrolment in your preferred course.
Step 3: Apply online or through an agent
- Through the application portal, applications must be submitted online. To set up your online account, you must have a working email address. You can save and restart your application at a later time once you’ve started it. When submitting an online application, there is no charge.
- You can submit an application directly. There can be limitations on your geographic location, though. Apply through one of the registered agents if you are unable to do so directly through the application page.
Step 4: Application assessment
- Please be aware that meeting the minimal entrance requirements for a course does not ensure that you will be given the opportunity to study at CDU.
Step 5: Receive an offer
- A Conditional Letter of Offer
- An Unconditional Letter of Offer
Step 6: Accept your offer
- Signed copies of the Terms of Agreement (included in your Letter of Offer) must be uploaded directly to the application portal.
- Directly submit the payment receipt and any other necessary papers to the application portal.
Step 7: Apply for your student visa
- You have a set of obligations associated with your visa rules as a holder of an international student visa, and you are required to familiarise yourself with these obligations and visa requirements.
- As soon as you have a Confirmation of Enrollment (CoE) for a full-time program at CDU, you can submit an application for a student visa.
Step 8: Enrol
- Set yourself up as a student and enroll in the units suggested in your course study plan before you start your studies.
- They kindly ask that you activate your student account so that you may view your enrolment. You can log onto the CDU Portal once your student account has been activated. Select My Student Info, go to My Enrolment, and then proceed as directed.
T: +61 08 8946 6666
Free call: 1800 061 963
RELATED LINKS: Charles Sturt University Application 2023-2024