Charles Sturt University Application 2023-2024
Charles Sturt University Application 2023-2024; Charles sturt university apply
Charles sturt university apply
It’s simple to apply to study at Charles Sturt. The application process will depend on how you plan to study there. Beginning on October 1, Charles Sturt will accept applications for admission to the autumn 2023 term. Students may apply online at the university’s application portal if they are interested in attending any CSU campus:
This website offers important facts about the university’s degree options to potential students and their parents. The website features a thorough database outlining the undergraduate and graduate degree programs available at each school, as well as details on the campus community, dormitory living, financial aid, and other aspects of campus life.
High demand, impacted campuses won’t accept applications after November 30; applying early during the priority application period is advised. Campuses or programs that are “impacted” have more qualified applicants than they can accept, resulting in higher demand. Checking for specific deadlines is suggested for prospective students.
You can submit an application to study at Charles Sturt in as little as 15 minutes, or you can choose an education agent to handle the application for you. Follow the guidelines below to make sure your application is successful before you submit it.
Here is all the information you need to apply to study at Charles Sturt University.
- Admission information
- minimum entry requirements
- how to get credit for any previous study
- English language requirements
- how to verify and upload your documents
- other relevant information.
Here are some significant adjustments to the criteria for having your supporting documents confirmed.
- It is no longer necessary to have the authenticity of the Australian documents supporting your application (such as transcripts of prior coursework) checked if you are an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- You must only provide verified copies of your official abroad documents if you are an Australian citizen or permanent resident with overseas credentials.
- With the exception of the courses specified here, overseas applicants may send scanned originals or scanned verified copies of all of their official documentation.
Minimum entry requirements
- a 65 (including modifications) ATAR, or its equivalent in another state
- two university-level courses successfully completed (AQF Associate Degree or higher), showing a fair chance of success by the Grade Point Average (GPA) obtained in these studies
- successful completion of an AQF Certificate III or higher in VET, or comparable industrial credentials.
- completion of a bridging program or a Tertiary Preparation Certificate (TPC) from a recognized provider that demonstrates a realistic chance of success based on the Grade Point Average (GPA) attained in these studies
- work experience, within the same industry as the course profile, of at least two years
- partial completion of AQF Diploma level study (minimum 50 percent).
- a previous study in a related field
- a previous study in a different field
- relevant work experience
- professional accreditation or registration in a relevant field.
English language requirements
- providing evidence of having completed a sufficient standard of study in English
- obtaining Academic IELTS within the last 2 years, with a minimum overall score of 6 and no individual score below 5.5
- obtaining a qualification deemed to be equivalent to Academic IELTS (and its minimum scores) by Charles Sturt.
How to apply
Step 1: Choose a course
- Find and select your course.
- As a reference, keep the course website open in a separate tab.
Step 2: Prepare
- Keep in mind the prerequisites listed under “Key Information” on the course website.
- Locate supporting files to upload. similar to previous transcripts or a birth or marriage certificate
Step 3: Where to apply
- Apply through UAC or VTAC for Year 12 students and on-campus study.
- Online learning or non-school graduates #: To be sent to the appropriate location, go to the Apply now page.
Step 4: Accept your offer
- Simply accept your offer to attend Charles Sturt University online after receiving it.
For more details, CLICK HERE
Call 1800 275 278
International: +61 1800 275 278
Fax: (02) 6338 6001
RELATED POST: UCT Undergraduate Prospectus 2024 PDF