CTI Education Group Online Application 2024-2025
CTI Education Group Online Application 2024-2025; Cti college prospectus
Cti college prospectus
The administration of CTI Education Group has open Online Applications for prospective students to apply for 2024-2025 Admission. It is possible for applicants who want to study at CTI Education Group to submit an online application for admission. On this website, you may access the CTI Education Group online application form, online application system, CTI Education Group online application guidelines, admission requirements, and courses offered for the year 2024-2025.
The school encourages applications from those who meet the necessary qualifications for admission into the various undergraduate and postgraduate programs offered, as well as to verify the requirements for admission for the academic year. Potential students applying for admission must first confirm the admission requirements before applying.
These steps are meant to help you through the application process so that it isn’t too difficult or overwhelming for you. We’ve provided further details below to assist you with the application process before you apply. Please make sure your information is accurate because you won’t be able to edit it once you’ve entered it. The following are some requirements and recommendations for students. Before starting the application process described below, we advise prospective students to read the entire document carefully.
- A certified copy of the student’s highest academic achievement or school grade.
- Students’ IDs and Next of Kin documentation must be certified copies.
- Certified copy of an address proof
- Please be aware that certificates cannot be older than three months.
- NSFAS application documentation.
Courses offered by CTI Education Group
- Short Learning Programme in IT Engineering
- Short Learning Programme in Basic Programming
- Short Learning Programme in Internet Development Specialist
Faculty of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Higher Certificate in Business Management
Faculty of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Higher Certificate in Information Technology in Information Systems
- Higher Certificate in Information Systems Open Source
- Higher Certificate in Information Systems (Internet Development)
- Higher Certificate in Information Systems (Engineering)
- Higher Certificate in Information Systems Network Engineering
How to apply online
- Visit www.cti.ac.za to submit an online application.
- You can only apply to three different programs at once (the order of choice does not matter).
- Apply with the names that appear on your ID card, passport, or ID book (do not use initials or nicknames).
- It is advisable to apply for one program in a less restrictive faculty if you submit applications for two programs in one Faculty (e.g. Humanities, Commerce, or Science).
- Keep your options for further education open, especially when applying to programs at faculties like engineering or the health sciences.
- Don’t enter the program’s duration. You are requesting admission to the first year of study.
- Make certain you submit the application and obtain a letter confirming receipt of the application.
- Applicants are expected to submit their own applications and accept the University’s legal indemnity and assurance in accordance with the POPI Act. The University does not cooperate with outside agencies that process applications on behalf of applicants.
C T I Education Group
+27 (0) 11 467 8422
+27 (0) 86 583 6660
P.O. Box 2986, Halfway House, Midrand, 1685, Gauteng, South Africa
44 Alsatian Rd, Glen Austin Ext 3, Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
RELATED LINKS: University Of Pretoria Online Application 2024-2025