Damelin Online Application 2024-2025
Damelin Online Application 2024-2025; Damelin fees 2024-2025
Damelin fees 2024-2025
The Damelin online application for enrollment in various courses during the academic year 2024–2025 is now available. Please submit an application before the Damelin Application Closing Date for this admission intake. Existing students must sign up for the relevant semester’s classes each semester. For the academic year 2024–2025, we’ve provided you with the numerous procedures you must take to apply to Damelin, whether they be online application forms or paper application forms.
Damelin is a privately run institution, hence NSFAS funding will not be available to its students. NSFAS is not on the list of bursaries that Damelin College may offer to students who demonstrate academic distinction or financial need. Damelin offers online access to approved complete qualifications and high-quality short courses for prospective South African students of all ages.
You can submit a paper application if you are unable to apply online by printing the necessary forms from the links below and sending them to the admissions office. Damelin advises prospective students to submit their online applications as early as possible for the academic year using the application site. The following are required in order to complete the Damelin Online Application: Damelin fees 2024-2025
SEARCH: How to Change UAC Preferences
- Online applications must be submitted.
- Acceptance of the processing of personal data:
- By submitting this application, you grant the University permission to process your personal information and the right to check the submitted information. In contrast, the University is dedicated to abiding by the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI) No. 4 of 2013 and to making sure that any submitted personal information is only used for that reason.
- The application needs to be accurately and completely filled out.
- The names must match those on your identity or passport paper.
- You may only apply for two different study options. Your first pick will be the first qualification you select, and your second choice will be the second qualification you like. You should choose the qualification name and code from the offered “List of Values.”
- You should only fill out the residence area if you intend to live in the university residence.
- When making a payment, provide your student or ID number as a reference.
- Because it won’t be feasible to submit your application after the closing dates, you are recommended to apply before those days.
This application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- The front page of the student’s legal identity document and, if they are South African citizens, those of the payer, surety, guarantor, third party, or sponsor, in original form and a certified copy that is no older than three months;
- Certified copies of the student’s study permit in their name and the front page of a current passport are required (if not a South African citizen). The passport must be valid from the date of registration for at least 12 (twelve) months;
- Originals and certified copies of the Grade 11 report, the School Leaver’s Certificate, or the corresponding Matriculation (Grade 12) certificate, as appropriate. When matriculation results are ready, they must be given to the student as soon as possible, and in any case before the registered program’s start date;
- If a student is transferring to Damelin from another tertiary education institution or examining body, they must provide original and verified copies of their academic records and certificates of good conduct.
SEARCH: UAC Entry Requirements 2023
Damelin courses offered
- Digital Marketing
- Business Management and Strategy
- Design and Creative
- Career and Personal Development
- Cyber Security and Technology
- Data Science and Analytics
- Human Resources and Training
- Law and Social Sciences
- Marketing and Sales
- Operations and Logistics
- Management and Leadership
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: FIND YOUR COURSE
- Browse the many courses offered by Damelin Online to pick the one that best suits your needs.
STEP 2: REGISTER AND ENROL
- Click on the appropriate course when you’ve located it.
- Either click the blue button below on this page or the register button on that page.
- Submit after entering your information.
- An email of confirmation will be sent to you. Log in with your email address and password by clicking the link in that email.
- Select the course you want to enroll in, then click the “Enroll Now” button.
- Complete the enrollment form, then submit it.
STEP 3: MAKE THE PAYMENT
- You’ll be asked to make the tuition payment. There are two ways to pay:
- Pay the entire tuition.
- Use one of the cost-effective payment options offered by Damelin Online.
- Within a few days, you will receive an email with a payment receipt.
- On the main menu, pick Courses, and then click Continue My Course.
STEP 4: LEARN AWAY!
- On the dashboard, select the course you just registered for.
- You may start learning right away!
- Any time, any day, is a good time to study. There will be notes and videos for every module to guide you.
- Anywhere along the way, you can pause and pick up right where you left off.
Sales: +27 10 880 8273
Customer Care: +27 10 880 8274
RELATED POST: University of Cape Town Application 2024-2025