Rhodes University Online Application 2024-2025
Rhodes University Online Application 2024-2025
Rhodes University Applications for 2024-2025 are now open. Rhodes University encourages prospective students to apply online or paper-based application as soon as possible for the upcoming academic year. Rhodes offers undergraduate degrees and postgraduate degrees and diplomas, as well as a range of short courses and part-time and online courses.
It is important for applicants to be aware of the following application deadline: Rhodes online application 2024-2025 is expected to close on or before September 30. On the same day, the Rhodes University application portal is anticipated to close. Read this section as slowly as possible.
If your application form is inaccurate or lacks information, the processing of your application will be delayed. Please be informed that providing false information will result in the prompt rejection of your application.
You can demonstrate to the admissions committee that you are eager and prepared to contribute significantly to the Rhodes classroom and community by submitting a college application. To continue their studies in the following faculties and fields, prospective students may apply online at Rhode University:
All applications for admission must be submitted online during the designated application period in order to ensure that they reach Rhodes University. Additionally, it is encouraged that you submit your application before the deadline and include all of the RU Online Application’s needed documents.
Application Requirements Needed To Apply For Rhodes University
- student number.
- copy of your official school results.
- Proof that your Registration Fee (see “Fees”) has been paid.
- If you have put money into the university account, a copy of the deposit slip would be helpful.
- A copy of your bursary award letter must have been faxed to the fees office if you have received one.
- Final NSC, A level, and IGCSE results for graduates.
- Students transferring: Your course schedule and transcript from your former institution.
- Foreign students:
- By no later than January 21, evidence of initial fee (IF) clearance.
- Passport with a current study visa for just Rhodes University.
- a medical assistance membership certificate that Consultants, Simeka Health (Pty) Ltd., can verify
- You won’t be able to enroll until your A-level or IGCSE results are released if they are not yet available at the time of registration.
Your pre-registration confirmation number, if you pre-registered.
All new applicants must submit their applications by September 30 in order to be considered for admission to the university. Foreign applicants must meet this deadline in order to be considered.
All applicants must include an R100 non-refundable application fee with their initial admissions applications. Late applications will be taken into account.
After September 30, no applications from international students will be considered.
Tuition Fees (estimate)
R36 050 to R65 075 (this varies from degree to degree)
Allow approximately R6 050 for books and stationery.
Note: that these fees shown do NOT include travel expenses or pocket money.
R68 987 to R72 428 (this includes all meals but excludes vacations)
The residence fees also depend on the grade of accommodation chosen.
Tuition Acceptance Fee
This deposit is payable on acceptance of an academic place at the University.
The fee payable for 2022 is R800.
This deposit must be paid by a date specified in the letter of acceptance.
The deposit is non-refundable and will be forfeited should the student choose
not to register at the University.
Residence Acceptance Fee
Upon acceptance of a place at the University, an R1 000.00 residence deposit must be paid
before a student is allocated to a residence
This deposit is non-refundable and will be forfeited to the University should the student
fail to register and into a residence for at least one term
The Application Procedure
Please take your time reading this section.
The processing of your application will be slowed down by an erroneous or incomplete application form.
Please be aware that your application will be denied right away if you submit any fake information.
- Population Group e.g. Indian, Coloured, White
- Choices of Degree/Diploma
- Address Details
- Examination Results
- Current year’s activities
- Sign up for the system online at https://ross.ru.ac.za. with the use of your email address and a password
- A link to activate your account will subsequently be issued to you through email.
- To activate your registration, click the link.
- This will return you to ROSS, where you must select the Admission or Other buttons (clicking the right button here is important)
- You can then log in using the username and password you created in step one.
- After completing your application, click the button to accept the terms and conditions before submitting.
- Once your application has been filed, you must pay the R100 application cost. The system offers a range of choices.
- If you use a bank to pay your application fee, be sure to email all the deposit slip with your application number as the reference.
- Once you have finished the above steps, your application will be processed, and you will receive a student number and login.
PO Box 94
Eastern Cape, South Africa
+27 46 603 8111
RELATED POST: UCT Online Application 2024 Opening Date