La Trobe University Courses 2023-2024
La Trobe University Courses 2023-2024; La Trobe University Sydney
La Trobe University Sydney/ La Trobe course guide 2023
La Trobe offers courses that had been jointly developed with industry to teach you the technical skills you need to land your ideal job. They provide work-integrated learning to help you advance your career. Additionally, they aid in the development of the talents that employers value.
La Trobe is among the top 1% of universities in the world, and its collaborations with other academic institutions and businesses provide you access to a truly international education.
In today’s tough employment market, that translates to a competitive edge. All of them were presented in a welcoming environment at one of the greatest colleges in the world. Explore their selection of 160+ degrees today to take the next step in your career. You can enter university in more ways than you might imagine. Whatever your circumstances, their admission programs and pathways are ready to help you enroll in your desired course.
It doesn’t have to be difficult to get to university. La Trobe University offers a variety of alternatives to fit your needs, whether you are a graduating year 12 student, transferring from TAFE, or resuming your education after a break. To learn more about studying with them, including the courses they offer across all of their disciplines, read the International Course Guide.
La Trobe University Courses and degrees 2023-2024/La Trobe course guide 2023
- Arts, social sciences, and communications
- Information technology
- Business and commerce
- Education and teaching
If you are a domestic applicant who is not presently enrolled in high school and who is applying for one of the following, you may apply directly:
- a Bachelor’s degree
- any postgraduate coursework degree
- an Honours year
- a transfer between La Trobe courses.
If you live abroad and want to enroll in an online course, you can also apply directly.
La Trobe University document required/La Trobe course guide 2023
Typically, the following files (in PDF or JPEG format) are needed to support your application:
- Copy of passport
- Current visa (if applicable)
- Academic credentials, such as a diploma or transcripts, are required (in English)
- Evidence of your English language proficiency
- any other details listed in the course’s entrance requirements (please see the course page for a list of supplementary forms as required per course)
- Course syllabus for subjects you have already completed if you are requesting Advanced Standing (credits)
Academic requirements/ La Trobe course guide 2023
- undergraduate study, the first stage of higher education in Australia
- coursework for graduate school that expands on your prior courses or work experience
- higher degrees through research are available if you’ve demonstrated your research skills in previous academic work and wish to look into a subject of your choosing.
How to apply direct/ La Trobe course guide 2023
- Choose the course you’d like to apply for.
- Create an account or sign in to your existing account.
- Complete your application for your chosen course. This should take about 15 minutes if you’ve already collected all your information and documents.
- Our admissions team will be in touch soon to discuss your application.
Contact details/ Latrobe application login
T: 1300 LA TROBE (1300 528 762)
W: Students’ website
Enquire Online: ASK La Trobe
RELATED LINKS: University of Divinity Application Deadline 2023-2024