Varsity College Online Application 2024-2025
Varsity College Online Application 2024-2025; Varsity college courses
Varsity college courses
Are you interested in attending one of the best colleges in South Africa? The application period for Varsity College 2024-2025 in South Africa is currently open. You must first submit an online application in order to be considered for admission to the IIE’s Varsity College. If your application is accepted, you will then get the proper offer of admission.
A non-refundable Application Fee, which must be paid through one of the application portals below, must be submitted with the application. You must upload your passport or SA national ID in order to submit the application. Additionally, if you can supply the most recent eligibility papers, that will help the admissions process.
Please be aware that not all IIE Varsity College campuses offer all Full Time & Part Time programs. There are only a few programs available for delivery over distance. Please check the official website to see if your desired program is offered. For information on how to apply to The IIE’s Varsity College, please see the steps listed below.
Please take note that the requirements apply to applicants who are applying full-time, part-time, Postgraduate, and Distance applicants.
Varsity college courses
Dates And Deadlines
Please be aware that a non-refundable R400 processing fee is necessary in order to process your application.
Please be aware that The IIE’s Varsity College can only accept a certain number of students into its programs each academic year.
If there are openings, late applications for full-time degrees will be taken into consideration and will incur an R1750 non-refundable application fee.
Applications for the diploma and higher certificate programs will be accepted until all spots have been filled.
Online or EFT payments are accepted for fees.
A student advisor will get in touch with you after payment has been received to finish the application process.
Supporting documents required
Please be aware that you must upload your South African National ID or passport in order to apply; therefore, make sure it is accessible for upload.
The Campus will send you a letter confirming your application after it has been submitted, along with your money having been received and processed.
If you send your most recent academic eligibility evidence, they will be able to give you a more accurate assessment of your eligibility, which will influence your offer of admission. In addition, they will analyze your application based on the documentation that they receive from you.
You will be given a Provisional Offer if your application is incomplete owing to missing documents or non-certified supporting documents
Programs offered at Varsity College
School Of Management
- IIE Postgraduate Diploma in Management – Contact
- IIE Bachelor of Commerce Honours in Management
- IIE Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurship
- IIE Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- IIE Diploma in Commerce in Business Management (Phased Out
- IIE Diploma in Sports Development and Management (Phased Out)
- IIE Higher Certificate in Office Admin – Contact (Phased out)
School Of Finance And Accounting
- IIE Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting
- IIE Bachelor of Accounting
- IIE Higher Certificate in Bookkeeping – Contact (Phased out)
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- IIE Bachelor of Arts Honours in Communication
- IIE Bachelor of Arts Honours in Psychology
- IIE Bachelor of Arts
- IIE Bachelor of Social Science
- IIE Bachelor of Arts in Corporate Communication (Phased Out)
- IIE Higher Certificate in Communication Practices
- IIE Higher Certificate in Communication Practices – Contact (Phased out)
How to Apply.
Step 1: Visit the Varsity College website of The IIE and select Apply.
Step 2: To submit an application for full-time on-campus studies, part-time on-campus studies, distance learning, and postgraduate programs, click on the relevant button below. Please be aware that regardless of your decision, the steps that follow remain the same.
Step 3: You will be taken to the appropriate application home page; choose one of the following three options to continue.
- Please check the box next to “Have you previously submitted an application without payment?” if you previously submitted an application but did not pay.
- Select “Have you previously enquired with us?” if you previously submitted an inquiry and would like to apply.
- Please choose “Would you like to submit a new application?” if you haven’t contacted us before or submitted an application.
Sergio Da Paixao.
079 426 6883
11 Riverview Park,
RELATED POST: University Application 2024-2025