University Of The Witwatersrand Online Application 2024-2025
University Of The Witwatersrand Online Application 2024-2025; WITS online application 2024-2025
WITS Online Application 2024-2025: www.wits.ac.za online application 2024-2025 undergraduate
Apply for admission to the University of the Witwatersrand for the academic year 2024–2025. Please take the time to carefully study the information we have compiled here to guide you through the process of applying for admission to the University of the Witwatersrand. Admission to undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, and degrees), honors degrees, and postgraduate diplomas, as well as Master’s and doctoral qualifications for the current academic year, are open for prospective students.
If you’re a student who wants to enroll in undergraduate or graduate programs at the University of the Witwatersrand, you must submit an application online through the university’s website. You will be able to find all of the information you require about the university and its courses on our webpage. The application period for online admission to Witwatersrand university for this academic year is now open.
Wits provide undergraduate degrees and postgraduate degrees and diplomas, as well as a range of short courses and part-time and online offering. therefore, all those who want to study at the University of the Witwatersrand from 2024-2025 must apply online for admission before the application closing date or deadline.
WITS Closing dates for 2024
- Faculty of Health Sciences (all programs), 30 June; Bachelor of Architecture, BA in Film and TV, BA in Audiology, BA in Speech-Language Pathology
- All other University programs must end on September 30.
- 30 September – Applications for residency
WITS Application fee payment/ www.wits.ac.za online application 2024-2025 undergraduate
- R100 non-refundable application fee for citizens of South Africa
- R700 non-refundable application cost for international applicants
- Payments must be made in advance of the deadlines
- As a reference, use your Person Number or T Number.
How to pay WITS Online Application Fee 2024-2025
Put the precise amount into the university’s account for application fees:
- Application Fees for Wits University, Standard Bank. The branch code for Braamfontein is 004 805 and the current account number is 200 346 385. 074A in the CI. (International Swift Payment: SBZAZAJJ). As a reference, use your person or student number.
- At the Wits Fees Office, Ground Floor, Solomon Mahlangu House), Braamfontein Campus East, Jorissen Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, South Africa, you can pay with cash or a credit card. As a reference, please provide your name or student number.
- EFT – Use the reference as your Person or Student number.
How to apply/ www.wits.ac.za online application 2024-2025 undergraduate
- Visit wits.ac.za/applications to submit an online application for 2024.
- You can only apply to three different programs at once (the order of choice does not matter).
- Apply with the names that appear on your ID card, passport, or ID book (do not use initials or nicknames).
- It is advisable to apply for one program in a less restrictive faculty if you submit applications for two programs in one Faculty (e.g. Humanities, Commerce, or Science).
- Keep your options for further education open, especially when applying to programs at faculties like engineering or the health sciences.
- Don’t enter the program’s duration. You are requesting admission to the first year of study.
- Make certain you submit the application and obtain a letter confirming receipt of the application.
- For South African nationals and foreigners, respectively, an application fee of R100 and R700 is necessary.
- Call the Wits Student Call Center at +27 (0) 11 717 1888 for assistance.
- Applicants are expected to submit their own applications and accept the University’s legal indemnity and assurance in accordance with the POPI Act. The University does not cooperate with outside agencies that process applications on behalf of applicants.
Contact details/ www.wits.ac.za online application 2024-2025 undergraduate
Monday to Friday
8am – 4.30pm
University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg | Private Bag 3 | Wits 2050 | South Africa
Wits Central Switchboard