University of South Australia Application 2023-2024
University of South Australia Application 2023-2024; My Unisa application
Application submissions for the class of 2023-2024 will be accepted beginning on August 1. Through the South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre’s (SATAC) website, you can submit an application. When listing up to six preferences on your application, be sure to list them in the order you would prefer to receive them, starting with the degree you are most interested in pursuing. Think about including additional application paths like Foundation Studies or a diploma program offered by UniSA College.
It is important to give students all the information they require in order for them to complete their UniSA application. Most postgraduate degree applications are submitted electronically through SATAC (the South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre). However, you must submit a direct application to UniSA for several of their postgraduate degrees.
We strongly advise reviewing this information before applying for postgraduate degrees because some of them will have special prerequisites you must complete in order to be considered for an offer. This page contains all the details you require regarding the application and selection process. Apply as soon as you can to avoid missing out because applications could close at any time. Follow our guide on how to apply and how to accept an offer letter by referring to our guidelines.
The following service standards are what you may anticipate from the office:
- They will try their best to respond to your questions within one working day, however during busy times like June, July, and December, this may take longer.
- Applications submitted through StudyLink, the online international application system of the University of South Australia, will receive priority consideration, and we will inform you of the results of your application within one to three weeks of receiving your application and all necessary supporting materials. To quickly submit, track, accept, and view applications, log in to StudyLink.
- After the offer has been accepted, the conditions have been satisfied, and the full payment of the deposit has been received via StudyLink and Western Union GlobalPay for students through UniSA, acceptances will be processed, and Confirmations of Enrolments (CEOs) will be issued within 2 working days.
Entry requirements- Undergraduate
A recognized Pathway or Foundation Studies Program, an Australian Year 12 program, a program that is equivalent in your home country, or both are required.
You must submit an application through the South Australian Tertiary Admissions Center if you are an overseas student enrolled in Year 12 in Australia (SATAC).
You must, at the very least, have successfully finished an undergraduate degree from an Australian higher education institution, its overseas equivalent, or have obtained the equivalency of professional job experience.
The university grants degrees in both coursework and research.
International students from non-English speaking backgrounds who wish to enroll in a University of South Australia program are required to demonstrate their English language proficiency by:
- Passing an approved test or
- Completing an Academic English program or
- Meeting an approved alternative requirement
The University of South Australia will accept the following English proficiency exams.
- IELTS – Academic
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
- The teaching of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – PBT and iBT
- The University of Cambridge – ESOL Examinations for the Certificate of Proficiency in English (CEP) or the Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- Occupational English Test (OET) – accepted for Health Science programs
How to apply
Step 1: Find the best program for you
Step 2: Check entry requirements
Make sure you are aware of both the University’s entry criteria and the requirements for each specific program.
- English language requirements
- Guidelines on genuine temporary entry
- Guidelines on living costs and evidence of funds
Step 3: Do you need to apply through a registered UniSA Agent?
- You could require an agent depending on your country of citizenship.
- You might be needed to apply through a registered UniSA education agency, depending on your country of citizenship. See the whole list of nations by citizenship right here. On their website, you can also discover a complete list of all registered UniSA agents (Find an agent).
Step 4: Apply using your online International Application System
To apply, locate your program online. Once you have located the program you want to enroll in, click “apply online” on the program’s main page to be directed to the user-friendly online International Application System. What may be anticipated from the new International Application System offered by UniSA:
- an expedient and simple online application form
- being able to monitor the status of your application during the submission, evaluation, offer, and acceptance stages
- the ability to accept an offer, submit your acceptance, and pay via our secure online system.
Your application can be submitted at any time. The results of your application will be communicated to you within one to two weeks of the date they receive your application and any necessary supporting materials.
You will need to give yourself more time to apply for a student visa if you need one. There is no application cost at the University of South Australia.
For more information, click here
Phone: 1300 301 703
Visit us: Campus Central location addresses
RELATED POST: University of Adelaide Application 2023-2024