University of Bath Undergraduate Application 2023/2024
University of Bath Undergraduate Courses Application 2023/2024
All new applicants applying for an undergraduate course at Bath University will be given a username and a password which can be used to track the progress of the application process and also help applicants to upload the necessary supporting documents that will be requested by the university. For undergraduate applicants who fail to upload the required documents by the given time, the university cannot process their applications.
All courses have course-specific entry requirements. It is therefore advised that, before you apply, applicants must check that they meet the entry requirements for the course they are interested in. The language used in teaching at Bath University is English. To attain entry into the undergraduate or postgraduate pathway, applicants must be able to demonstrate they have a suitable level of English proficiency. The English requirement for all Bath courses is an IELTS overall score of 6.5
Bath University will make a decision once the admission team have received all the necessary information about the applicant. This may include interview outcomes, test results, portfolios or written work. After which a mail will be sent through email to confirm the university’s decision. Applicants must make sure the email and contact details they provide during the application process are active and working because that will be the only medium the university is going to communicate to them about their application.
University of Bath Undergraduate Application Deadline 2023/2024
The application deadline for Bath University for the 2023 academic year is on January 26th. If you want to apply for an undergraduate course at the University of Bath, check out the following application deadlines:
7 September 2022
- UCAS applications are open. This is the earliest point you can start making your application to Bath.
15 October 2022
- This is the application deadline for all courses to Oxford or Cambridge, and most courses in medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine and veterinary science.
- 26 January 2023
Application Deadline For All UCAS Undergraduate Course Applications.
- You can submit your application when you have your UCAS reference. You must do this by 18:00 (GMT) on 26 January 2023 to be guaranteed equal consideration. Equal consideration means Bath University will review your application in the same way as all other applications they receive by the deadline, regardless of when each application is received. If you apply after the equal consideration deadline Bath may not have remaining spaces for your course.
25 February 2023
UCAS Extra opens: UCAS Extra is another chance for you to gain a place if you’ve used all five of your choices on your original application and you’re not holding an offer.
18 May 2023
- Applications for Bath University accommodation are open. Rooms are not allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Priority is not given to the date and time of application, and applications will remain open until 1 July 2023.
9 June 2023
- Deadline for replying to your offer
- If you receive your last decision on or before 19 May 2023, your reply date is 9 June 2023
- If you receive your last decision on or before 14 July 2023, your reply date is 21 July 2023 (including Extra choices)
30 June 2023
- Application Deadline for applying as a late applicant. After this date, you can only make new applications through Clearing or Adjustment
The last date to apply for UCAS Extra.
- 10 September 2022
September Undergraduate Open Day
- 24 and 25 September 2022
- New student arrivals weekend.
The University of Bath offers about 190 undergraduate degrees in subjects including engineering, humanities, management, science, and social science. Below are the undergraduate courses offered at Bath University for 2023:
- Accounting and finance
- Business and management
- Chemical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Computer science
- Electronic and electrical engineering
- Integrated mechanical and electrical engineering
- International development
- Mathematical sciences
- Mechanical engineering
- Modern languages
- Natural sciences
- Social work
- Sociology, social policy and social sciences
- Sports, exercise and health
Click Here For the Full List Of Undergraduate Courses Offered At Bath University.
University of Bath Undergraduate Application Requirements 2023/2024
The following are the admission requirements needed to apply to Bath University:
Requirements For Undergraduate Applicants:
- Level 3 (A levels, International Baccalaureate, Scottish Highers, Access to Higher Education or similar)
- Level 4 (BTEC Professional Diplomas, Certificates and Awards, NVQs at Level 4, Key Skills Level 4 and Certificates of Higher Education or similar)
You can also apply if you already hold a degree-level qualification. This may have implications for funding, and your visa if you are an international student.
International applicants Admission Requirements
If you are an international student, you should also give us:
- your passport details if you need a Student visa
- an authorised translation of your degree certificate and transcript if they are not in English
- your English language assessment certificate, if available
University of Bath Application Process For Undergraduate Courses 2023/2024
Before undergraduate applicants apply, they are to Check the entry requirements. All the courses have specific entry requirements. Before you apply, check that you meet the entry requirements for the course you are interested in. Follow the following process to apply for an undergraduate course at Bath University for 2023/2024:
Research About The Courses You Want To Apply For :
- Before you apply, you should research the course you want to study. Read the UCAS guide on choosing a course. UCAS is the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service. It is a charitable organisation that handles applications for UK universities.
When To Submit Your Applications:
- You should submit your application ahead of the relevant UCAS deadline. If you apply after the deadline, we can’t guarantee there will still be places on your course. Find out more about the application deadlines on the UCAS website or check the important deadlines from our application timeline.
Submitting your application Course information
To apply through UCAS, you will need:
- the UCAS code of your chosen course, which you can find on the course information page
- the institution code for the University of Bath is B16
UCAS application form
You will need to fill out a form on the UCAS website to apply. UCAS provides guidance on filling out the application, which will help you:
- select your course choices
- write a personal statement
- get a reference
- understand and pay your application fees
Applying For Undergraduate As An International Student
The application process for international students is the same as it is for everyone else. You still need to apply through UCAS.
As well as meeting our course entry requirements, you have to provide proof of your level of English. This is because you need to meet the Home Office’s required standards to get a Student visa to enter the country for study. You can find out about Student visas from the UK government.
English language Proficiency
- If you need to improve your English before coming to University, you may be able to book a pre-sessional English language course. The courses take place during the summer before the first semester.
Applying after a break from studying:
- If you are age 21 or over, you are defined as a mature student. Although your route to higher education may be different, the application process is the same as it is for everyone else. You still need to apply through UCAS.
- Bath University accept a variety of qualifications, including the Access to HE Diploma and Open University credits. View the online prospectus to find out about the entry requirements for each course.
Completing the UCAS form:
You should complete all sections of the UCAS form. You must include:
- details of all qualifications, even if you achieved these a long time ago
- full employment history in the ‘Details of paid employment to date section
- reasons for gaps in employment (for example, travel or unemployment), even if this does not appear relevant to the application
In your personal statement, you should also explain why you have chosen to return to study now and how you feel you will benefit.
- Undergraduate Applicant Interviews
- Tracking your application Through UCAS
- Through Bath Application Tracker
Contact Details Of Bath University
- University of Bath
- Claverton Down
- BA2 7AY
- United Kingdom
- +44 (0)1225 388388
The University of Bath may invite you to attend an interview if your application looks suitable and you are studying a qualification that is harder for them to assess on paper. Bath may also invite you to attend an interview if you have had a less typical educational history, which means they are unable to consider your application using our normal criteria. Visit The Official Website Of The University Of Bath For More Details.
Other Related Links: