University of Bolton Acceptance Rate 2023/2024
University of Bolton Application Acceptance Rate 2023/2024
The online application window for the 2023/2024 academic year at Bolton University is currently open to prospective students to apply for admission to study in any of their undergraduate and postgraduate courses that are offered. No matter your location, whether you are a UK or EU applicant, international applicant, transfer student or transient student, you will gain admission into the university provided you meet the admission requirements. With an acceptance rate of 86 per cent, Bolton University does not discriminate. No matter your colour, country of origin, or family background, Bolton University has wisely opened its arms to welcome you.
Bolton University is among the few institutions that don’t provide data on acceptance rates. This is because the university has programs aligned where an applicant only needs to meet admission requirements as demanded by the institution to enrol and doesn’t necessarily don’t have to compete with others.
The University of Bolton accepts applications from students from all backgrounds. It assesses every applicant on their own merit following the Student Admissions Policy and the criteria outlined for each specific course. For most undergraduate courses, the University of Bolton accepts UCAS points from subjects such as General Studies and Critical Thinking at A2-level/AS level. We also accept up to 16 points from Key Skills at levels 3 and 4, the Free-Standing Mathematics qualifications or Higher Sports Leaders Awards. You can also combine points from different qualifications if they’re not in the same subject.
For many courses, you’ll also need to have five GCSEs at grade 4 or above, or equivalent. These may include specific subjects such as English and Maths. For some courses, you’ll need to attend an interview, audition or other assessments. We may ask you to provide samples of your work. Before enrolling on a professional course, you may also need to meet some non-academic entry requirements, such as occupational health assessments.
University of Bolton Acceptance Rate 2023/2024
Currently, the acceptance rate for the university of Bolton is 86%.
University of Bolton Undergraduate Application Requirements 2023/2024
For most undergraduate courses, Bolton university accepts UCAS points from subjects such as:
- General Studies and Critical Thinking at A2-level/AS level.
- They also accept up to 16 points from Key Skills at levels 3 and 4, the Free-Standing Mathematics qualifications or Higher Sports Leaders Awards. You can also combine points from different qualifications if they’re not in the same subject.
- For many courses, you’ll also need to have five GCSEs at grade 4 or above, or equivalent. These may include specific subjects such as English and Maths.
To apply for postgraduate Research courses you need to have the following requirements:
Upper second-class honours degree (2:1) in a relevant subject; we welcome equivalent qualifications from overseas and the EU (see UK NARIC for information on recognised equivalencies)
If English is not your first language you will also normally need to obtain an IELTS certificate having a minimum overall score of 6.5 within the last 2 years and with no individual component score below 6.0. This must be completed at an IELTS test centre authorised by UKVI to run IELTS tests for UK visa and immigration purposes.
For PhD programmes, a postgraduate qualification and/or some research training or relevant professional development is desirable.
Does The University Of Bolton Offer Accommodation
- The University of Bolton has two great Halls as residences for students, providing 700 single-study apartments on a self-catered basis. The weekly rent is among the lowest rates in the country and includes heating, water, electricity and internet. A range of accommodation options are also available in the city, and the University can assist students in aquiring the right place to live.
How To Apply Direct To The University Of Bolton 2023/2024
The process below will guide you to apply directly to Bolton University:
1. Choose a course or subject and call Bolton University on 0808 281 1111:
- Please take a look at the courses available through a clearing before calling – you can only apply for one course at a time through clearing so this can save you a lot of time!
2. Find out if Bolton University can offer you a place:
- When you call the Clearing hotline, the university will go through a few questions to determine your eligibility, you may receive a verbal offer of a place over the phone meaning they’re confident that you meet the academic requirements of the course.
3. Submit your fully completed application form:
- Shortly after receiving your verbal offer, you will receive an email explaining how you can make an application please complete this as fully as possible and submit it along with any supporting documents you have.
4. Find out more about the University of Bolton:
- Bolton University will be holding two dedicated open events, a Course Advice Day on Wednesday 11 August and an Open Day on Saturday 14 August for you to visit the campus and find out more about where you will be studying in September.
5. Amend your student finance application:
- Any changes to your university or course choice will need to be updated as soon as possible with student finance delays in updating them can result in your loan payments being late. University of Bolton Acceptance Rate 2023/2024
6. Apply for halls:
- To take a look at Orlando Village, Halls of Residence, visit Orlando Village for further information.
Contact Details Of The University Of Bolton
- University of Bolton, Deane Road, Bolton. BL3 5AB
- +44 (0)1204 900 600
All non-UCAS applications must be submitted directly through the University of Bolton website using the online application form. Hope the information given above has been useful to you. You can leave your suggestions by using the comments section below. Better still you can visit the official website of Bolton University For More Details.
Other Related Posts: