University of Bolton Application Deadline 2023/2024
University of Bolton Application Deadline 2023/2024
Applicants applying through the UCAS platform must submit their application before the application deadline which will be on the 26 of January. If an applicant wishes to apply for a single course offered by the University of Bolton for any intake in 2023, they can apply directly through the University’s online application form. This includes September, January, April and May start dates.
The University of Bolton accepts applications for the 2023/2024 academic year from students from all backgrounds for the 2023/2024 academic year. The university is open to both instate and international applicants to study in both postgraduate taught and research and undergraduate programmes. For most Undergraduate full-time courses starting in September, the application process will depend on whether you wish to apply to more than one institution or multiple studies offered at Bolton, or if you are only interested in a single course offered by the University.
For most undergraduate courses, we accept UCAS points from subjects such as General Studies and Critical Thinking at A2-level/AS level. Bolton University also accepts up to 16 points from Key Skills at levels 3 and 4, the Free-Standing Mathematics qualifications or Higher Sports Leaders Awards. You can also combine points from different qualifications if they’re not in the same subject. For many courses, you’ll also need to have five GCSEs at grade 4 or above, or equivalent. These may include specific subjects such as English and Maths.
University Of Bolton Application Deadline 2023/2024
Below have been highlighted all the key dates for applicants looking to start at the University of Bolton in the 2023/2024 academic year.
UCAS APPLICATION OPENS – Tuesday 7 September 2022
UCAS APPLICATION DEADLINE – Wednesday 26 January 2023 (Except those with a 15 October deadline)
- If you’ve applied for a full-time Undergraduate Exception to Direct Application course, your application will be given equal consideration with others if it‘s submitted before 18:00 (UK time) on 26 January.
UCAS EXTRA OPENS – Tuesday 25 February 2023
- UCAS Extra gives you the chance to apply for an extra course if you are not holding any offers elsewhere.
OFFER REPLY DATE (DECLINE BY DEFAULT) – Thursday 9 June 2023
- If you receive all your decisions by 19 May, you will need to reply to your offers by 9 June, or they’ll be declined (unless you are using Extra to find a place).
FINAL APPLICATION DEADLINE – Thursday 30 June 2023
- This is the last date for the receipt of applications at UCAS (18:00 UK time). All applications received after this date will be automatically entered into Clearing.
UCAS EXTRA CLOSES – Monday 4 July 2023
- This is the last date for existing applicants to apply through UCAS Extra.
2023 ENTRY CLEARING OPENS – Tuesday 5 July 2023
- Clearing vacancies will open for application.
OFFER REPLY DATE (DECLINE BY DEFAULT) – Thursday 14 July 2023
- If you receive all your decisions by 14 July, you will need to reply to your offers by 21 July (including Extra), or they will be declined.
A-LEVEL RESULTS DAY – Thursday 18 August 2023
- If you have achieved your predicted A-Level grades, then your place on the course will be confirmed. The University’s Clearing services will open if there are places available.
UNIVERSITY SEMESTER ONE START DATE – Monday 19 September
- Congratulations and welcome to the University of Bolton. Following a week of welcome and enrolment events, you’ll be ready to begin your journey.
Application Date For Postgraduate Research Courses:
Bolton University is unable to offer start dates that are different from the ones listed below:
- 25th January 2023
- 25th May 2023
- 21st September 2023
Apply By Date
- 16th November 2022
- 1st March 2023
- 23rd June 2023
Click Here For Bolton University January 2023 deadlines for applicants
University of Bolton Undergraduate Application Requirements 2023/2024
For most undergraduate courses, Bolton university accepts UCAS points from subjects such as:
- General Studies and Critical Thinking at A2-level/AS level.
- They also accept up to 16 points from Key Skills at levels 3 and 4, the Free-Standing Mathematics qualifications or Higher Sports Leaders Awards. You can also combine points from different qualifications if they’re not in the same subject.
- For many courses, you’ll also need to have five GCSEs at grade 4 or above, or equivalent. These may include specific subjects such as English and Maths.
University of Bolton Postgraduate Research Application Requirements 2023/2024
To apply for postgraduate Research courses you need to have the following requirements:
Upper second-class honours degree (2:1) in a relevant subject; we welcome equivalent qualifications from overseas and the EU (see UK NARIC for information on recognised equivalencies)
If English is not your first language you will also normally need to obtain an IELTS certificate having a minimum overall score of 6.5 within the last 2 years and with no individual component score below 6.0. This must be completed at an IELTS test centre authorised by UKVI to run IELTS tests for UK visa and immigration purposes.
For PhD programmes, a postgraduate qualification and/or some research training or relevant professional development is desirable.
University of Bolton Application Process For International Applicants 2023/2024
The individual application process will all depend on the course you’re looking to study. When it comes to the application process for international students is very simple, follow the process to apply as an international student:
- Direct to the University. Links for the next available intakes of these courses are shown on the course pages. Please click the link, which will direct you to the online application form.
- Via one of our approved in-country referral partners. A list of our partners may be found on our International website pages
- Apply via UCAS for courses starting in September via https://www.ucas.com/
University of Bolton Application Process 2023/2024
To apply for the Univesity of Bolton for the 2023/2024 academic year, you need to follow the process below:
- Home Undergraduate Applicants: email@example.com
- Home Postgraduate and CPD Applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Applicants: email@example.com
- Postgraduate Research Applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org
The process below will guide you to apply directly to Bolton University:
1. Choose a course or subject and call Bolton University on 0808 281 1111:
- Please take a look at the courses available through a clearing before calling – you can only apply for one course at a time through clearing so this can save you a lot of time!
2. Find out if Bolton University can offer you a place:
- When you call the Clearing hotline, the university will go through a few questions to determine your eligibility, you may receive a verbal offer of a place over the phone meaning they’re confident that you meet the academic requirements of the course.
3. Submit your fully completed application form:
- Shortly after receiving your verbal offer, you will receive an email explaining how you can make an application please complete this as fully as possible and submit it along with any supporting documents you have.
4. Find out more about the University of Bolton:
- Bolton University will be holding two dedicated open events, a Course Advice Day on Wednesday 11 August and an Open Day on Saturday 14 August for you to visit the campus and find out more about where you will be studying in September.
5. Amend your student finance application:
- Any changes to your university or course choice will need to be updated as soon as possible with student finance delays in updating them can result in your loan payments being late.
6. Apply for halls:
- To take a look at Orlando Village, Halls of Residence, visit Orlando Village for further information.
Contact Details Of The University Of Bolton
- University of Bolton, Deane Road, Bolton. BL3 5AB
- +44 (0)1204 900 600
You will pay tuition fees for all the courses and the fees vary depending on the type, level and location of the course you are studying. You will also need to consider accommodation, living and travel costs as part of this. It’s important, though, that you consider how much it will cost to study at University and what funding is available to help you achieve your goals. Visit The Official Website of Bolton University For More Details.