University of Limpopo (UL) Online Application 2025-2026
University of Limpopo Online Application 2025-2026: UL Online Application 2025 opening date
The University of Limpopo, UL Online Application 2025-2026 Academic year will be open from 2 April 2024 to 30 September 2024 for all undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. So, if you want to apply for admission to study at UL for the 2025 academic year, submit your online application form before the closing date or deadline. To Apply online at UL 2025, visit www.ul.ac.za online application 2025 portal.
Online Application Information
Please take note of the important information below regarding the Online Application process
- The page will guide you on how to proceed with your application.
- At the bottom of each page, there is a next button that will take you to the next step.
- An Asterisk (*) means either the field or question is mandatory.
How to Apply UL Online Application Form 2025-2026
UL Online Application Form 2025 process is very easy and accurate. Applying to the University of Limpopo via the online application system helps to alert students when there are mistakes.
Follow to step-by-step below to apply online at UL 2025
- Go to the UL website: www.ul.ac.za apply for 2025
- Click on the online application link on the left side of the page
- A Comprehensive Web Application Process portal opens
- Please, read the online application instructions before you proceed
- Start your application process by answering the questions
- Click on Next to Continue with the steps
- Enter your biographical details. Please, make sure they are in CAPS
- Then, click Next to proceed until the system generates a student number
- Complete the application and submit it for evaluation
Apply Online at UL 2025 If You are Already a Student
- Log in on Ienabler
- Go to the academic application
- View application rules and click “Accept”
- Go to the school attended
- Select the school name and save
- Enter school leaving subjects if upgrading, click Yes/No
- Then, move to Disabilities and click None/Select and click save
- Go to submit an application and enter your academic preference qualification, save and continue
- Upload the required supporting documents and submit them for review
The University of Limpopo, UL Online Application Fee 2025-2026
The University of Limpopo, UL Online Application has a fee of R200 for South African applicants and R750 for International Applicants. Please, note that the application fee is not refundable even if you decide not to study at UL or do not meet the admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
The University of Limpopo Admission Requirements 2025-2026
1.1 National Senior Certificate (NSC) with Bachelor exemption
Prospective students, with an NSC, who wish to gain entry to any undergraduate programme at the University of Limpopo, should comply with the following:
- Life Orientation with an achievement level of at least three (3).
- Aligned with the language policy of the university, English as a language of learning and teaching with an achievement level of at least three (3).
- The required minimum levels of achievement in specific subjects as stipulated in the Calendars of each Faculty, provided that:
- Four 20-credit subjects were achieved with a minimum NSC achievement level of four (4) for degree programmes and
- Four 20-credit subjects were achieved with a minimum NSC achievement level of three (3) for diploma programmes.
- The required Admission Point Score (APS) is stipulated in the Calendars of each Faculty.
Meeting the minimum APS for a particular programme does not, however, guarantee admission.
1.2 Matriculation Certificate (prior to 2008)
- Students, who successfully completed Grade 12 before 2008, can apply for admission to the University with the normal Grade 12 Senior Certificate with full university exemption by converting their grade symbols to an APS.
1.3 National Certificate (Vocational)
- Students who have successfully completed a National Certificate Vocational NC(V) Level 4 qualification will require the following and will be subject to Faculty Admission Specifications and Placement Tests:
- NC(V) level 4 certificate with 3 fundamental subjects at 60% (Life Orientation included) and 4 relevant vocational subjects at 70% for degree programmes.
- NC(V) level 4 certificate with 3 fundamental subjects at 50% (Life Orientation included) and 3 compulsory vocational subjects at 60% for diploma programmes.
For more details, visit https://www.ul.ac.za/index.php?Entity=Apply%20Now
OTHER RELATED LINKS: