University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Online Application 2025-2026
UKZN Online Application 2025-2026
Application for admission to the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Online for the 2025-2026 Academic year is open from 1 April 2024 to 30 September 2024. In view of this, prospective applicants who wish to study at UKZN University must submit an online application via https://applications.ukzn.ac.za for the 2025 academic session before the closing date or deadline.
All applicants should take note that the University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN will not accept any Late applications for the 2025-2026 academic year. If there are available spaces, the university will alert applicants who have not yet applied or have not submitted their applications to apply for admission.
Admission Requirements for UKZN Online Application 2025-2026
You must comply with or meet UKZN minimum admission requirements for the 2025 academic year before you can get admission to study at any of the undergraduate, postgraduate or short learning programmes.
The following are the minimum entry requirements:
- UKZN degree programmes require a pass in Life orientation at Level 4
- In the Senior Certificate, a pass for English at First or Second Language HG E is required.
- Admission to Diplomas or Alternative Access programmes with a lower performance in English may be acceptable.
- Applicants must have a National Senior Certificate for Diploma studies (NSC-Dip) or Senior Certificate
- Applicants should have a National Senior Certificate for Degree Studies (NSC-Deg) or a Senior Certificate with endorsement
Read Also: UCT Admission Requirements 2025-2026
UKZN Online Application Fee for 2025-2026
All South African applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of R210, while international applicants are to pay R490 for a manual or hard copy application form. However, the online application for admission at UKZN for the 2025 academic cycle is free.
- South African Applicants: On-time application fee of R210
- Late application fee of R420
- International Applicants: SADC and rest of Africa: R490
- Applicants Outside Africa: $153
How to Apply at UKZN Online Application Form 2025-2026
UKZN Online Application Form 2025 is available in PDF format. The online application for admission to UKZN is very easy and simple. To use the online application system, follow these steps:
- Go to https://applications.ukzn.ac.za/Homepage.aspx
- Read the application information
- Scroll down and click on the “Click here to apply online”
- Fill out the spaces with the required details and press the “Continue” button
- Complete and submit your online application for evaluation.
Please Take Note: All South African first-time undergraduate applicants applying to UKZN must apply via CAO at www.cao.ac.za. and if you are currently registered and would like to change programmes, please use your existing student number when applying.
UKZN Prospectus 2025 PDF Download
The University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN Prospectus 2025-2026 PDF Download is a document that contains the admission requirements, courses and requirements, the application and registration dates, student fees and funding, the required supporting documents, the vision and mission of the university as well as how to apply to study at the university. It also has both Undergraduate, Postgraduate and International applicant information.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) has an Undergraduate and Postgraduate Prospectus for 2025 in PDF format. To download a copy of it, click on the links below
Thanks for reading, we hope this post is helpful.
OTHER RELATED LINKS:
- University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Application 2025-2026
- UKZN Registration Dates for 2025-2026
- University of Cape Town Application 2025-2026
For more details, visit https://applications.ukzn.ac.za