University of New England Application 2023-2024
University of New England Application 2023-2024; Une application status
Une application status/ Une application dates
We encourage applicants from all over the world to submit an application to the University of New England. If you’re considering studying in Australia for the first time, you might have questions about the application process, the deadline, or your eligibility. We advise you to familiarise yourself with the guidelines and requirements for the Higher Degree Research (HDR) programs, which can be found on the Course and Unit Catalogue page under Postgraduate Research, before submitting an application.
Please check on the how to apply page, which can direct you to the appropriate application process, if you are confused about whether to apply directly to UNE or through a Tertiary Admissions Center. The deadlines for various application procedures can vary. Check the opening and closing dates of applications submitted through a Tertiary Admissions Center on the TAC websites at either: the Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre (QTAC) or the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC). Une application status
You can apply online if you intend to pursue one of the following programs at UNE and are an international student. Applying is the next step to take after deciding what you want to study!
Dates for Applications/ Une application dates
As a general rule, Trimester 1 (February–June) applications must be filed by the end of November of the preceding year, and Trimester 2 (June–October) applications must be submitted by the end of May.
Wherever possible, late applications will be taken into account.
Important dates- Trimester Entry
At UNE, the academic year is split into three trimesters. Beginning students can enroll in a variety of undergraduate and graduate academic programs in either Trimester 1 or Trimester 2.
In Trimester 3, only a very small number of courses are available to new on-campus students.
- Trimester 1 February to June
- Trimester 2 June to October
- Trimester 3 October to February
Key dates for 2023-2024
- Monday 7 February — Early Entry applications open.
- Friday 6 May — UNE Open Day.
- April/May — Residential College applications open.
- September — Scholarship applications open.
- Friday 23 September — Early Entry applications close.
- Monday 7 November — Early Entry offer letters released.
- February 2023 — Start your course.
Supporting Documents/ Une application dates
For some courses, you must submit supporting documentation, perform in an audition, or go through an interview. These specifications change depending on the course. You may be asked to submit copies of your diplomas, transcripts, or other pertinent records, such as employer-provided statements of service, as part of the process to determine your eligibility.
If you have not uploaded all of the required documents, your application may not be complete. Please click on the appropriate course to see the required documents. Please go back to your application to add your completed supporting documents once you have them.
Academic requirements- Postgraduate Academic Entry Requirements
You must have completed a degree that is at least equivalent to a bachelor’s degree under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) to be eligible for admission to UNE postgraduate programs.
For particular entry criteria, see your program’s listing in the Course Guide.
Undergraduate Academic Entry Requirements
You must have earned a degree or equivalent that is at least equivalent to completing Year 12 in Australia in order to be admitted directly into undergraduate programs offered by UNE.
Please see your program listing in the Course Catalogue for specific admission requirements or to see whether your program has a higher criterion for entry.
2023-2024 Early Entry courses
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Agribusiness
- Bachelor of Agricultural and Resource Economics
- Bachelor of Agriculture
- Bachelor of Agriculture/Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Agriculture/Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Animal Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Computer Science/Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Criminology
- Bachelor of Criminology/Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Economics/Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Education (K-6 Teaching)*
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary Arts)*^
REGISTER TO APPLY
Your application process will be as quick and simple as possible with the help of the online application portal. You can perform the following steps inside the portal:
- Search for courses that match your profile
- Find out course details including fees, intake dates, entrance requirements, course information, professional recognition, and more
- Enter your application details
- Upload your documents
- Submit your application
- Track your application status
- Submit queries
- Receive your offer
- Accept offer
For more details, click here
Phone: +61 2 6773 2551