University of Southern Queensland Application 2023-2024
University of Southern Queensland Application 2023-2024; USQ handbook
University of Southern Queensland Application 2023-2024/ USQ handbook
Choose from more than 110 UniSQ degrees that are offered on-campus and online to be ready for your future career. Create a university degree that fits your lifestyle with the help of flexible learning options. You are free to study whenever and wherever you choose at UniSQ. Browse the important application and semester start dates to get ready for your upcoming studies.
With the exception of some postgraduate degrees, which are provided in brief, expedited teaching periods, the majority of all degrees and courses at UniSQ are offered in Semesters 1, 2, or 3. Find out when you need to apply. Based on your high school grades and any other credentials or qualifications you may have earned while in school, submit an application to study at UniSQ.
If you have previously completed TAFE or VET coursework, you might be able to use these credentials to meet UniSQ’s entry requirements. You might be qualified to apply if you’ve started or finished a degree at UniSQ or another university based on your prior learning. You might be offered a place to study at UniSQ based on how you applied. USQ handbook
If you have received an offer, QTAC will email you to let you know. Become a member of the QTAC application portal to respond to your offer. By the due date and time specified in your offer email, you must reply. Find out how to apply once you’ve decided what you want to study.
General Admission principles/ usq important dates 2023-2024
- The USQ Handbook and Program Guide will list the admission requirements.
- Academic merit, particular program criteria, and the anticipated likelihood of success will all be taken into consideration when determining admission to award programs.
- For admission to award and non-award programs, Domestic Admissions will accept legible electronic versions of the applicant’s supporting materials. In cases where the university needs extra information, the applicant may also provide hard copies of the original papers.
- For admission to award and non-award programs, International Admissions will accept readable certified electronic copies of the applicant’s original supporting documents. In cases where the university needs extra information, the applicant may also provide hard copies of the original papers.
- For applicants who have given incorrect, fraudulent, incomplete, or misleading information or who may not be eligible for a program or course as specified by their offer to study, the university maintains the right to refuse the offer of a seat or terminate the enrolment.
- By the program closing dates set by the University, candidates must submit their applications through the designated portal. On a case-by-case basis, the University may grant extensions to the due date.
Application dates/ usq important dates 2023-2024
Semester 1, February 2023- Applications close: Monday 20 February 2023
This is the deadline for applications for semester 1, whether submitted through QTAC or directly to UniSQ.
Semester 2, July 2023- Applications close: Monday 10 July 2023
This is the deadline for applications for Semester 2, whether submitted through QTAC or directly to UniSQ.
Document required to apply/ usq important dates 2023-2024
- Official transcripts/testamurs
- Birth certificate
- Drivers license
- National identity card
- Marriage certificate or Change of Name certificate issued by a State Registry of Birth, Deaths & Marriages.
Entry requirements/ usq important dates 2023-2024
You must fulfill certain entry requirements in order to be eligible for admission to a UniSQ degree. It is crucial that you read the prerequisites for your selected degree because these entry requirements are particular to each degree.
- Subject pre-requisites
- Assumed knowledge and recommended prior study
- Interviews, auditions, and folios
- GPA requirements
- Referee reports
- Work experience
- English Language Proficiency
- Inherent requirements
Applying to UniSQ/ usq important dates 2023-2024
1. Choose your degree
You can choose between more than 100 degrees and on-campus or online learning options. Additionally, you can download the program guides.
2. Entry requirements
Academic entry requirements
- Investigate and discover the prerequisites for the degree you desire.
- Please review the next set of application requirements if you are a research applicant.
- Please review the entry requirements unique to your country before applying for undergraduate degrees.
3. Fees and scholarships/ usq important dates 2023-2024
- Examine the scholarships they have available specifically for international students at UniSQ. By selecting “International students” from the “scholarship category” drop box on the scholarships page, you may see the list of scholarships available to international students as well as information on their eligibility requirements and deadlines.
- You will be required to pay the fees listed in your letter of offer as a new student. Flywire enables you to send money abroad utilizing an international Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
4. Education agents
- To apply to study with UniSQ, there are no application or assessment fees.
- A decision to study abroad can change your life, and the staff of admissions counselors is prepared to support you as you apply to study at UniSQ. You can locate a UniSQ representative in your area if you need help with your study application or the Australian study visa procedure.
5. Required documentation/ usq important dates 2023-2024
You must also send certified copies of the following documents to support your application to study:
- official photographic identification
- English language proficiency: if you are from a non-English speaking country, we require evidence of your English language proficiency
- senior high school (A levels / Year 12) certificate and academic transcripts
- all post-secondary study certificates and academic transcripts (if any)
- evidence of work experience (if any).
6. Credit exemptions
- You might be able to get credit for prior learning or acknowledgment of prior experience if you’ve previously studied or worked. The online application form can be used to submit a credit request.
7. Application deadline
- Applying early can help you get a spot and give you time to make the required arrangements for your studies (e.g. visa application, and organizing family and work commitments). Please refer to the key dates for more details, including the deadlines for each semester’s applications.
Apply Online through OMEGA.
Download our Paper Application Form (PDF 250KB).
For more details, click here
Phone: +61 7 4631 2285
Freecall: 1800 007 252
Opening hours: 8.00am – 5.00pm (AEST)
Monday to Friday (except public holidays)
RELATED LINKS: How to Change UAC Preferences