Vaal University Of Technology Online Application 2024-2025
Vaal University Of Technology Online Application 2024-2025; vut login
It is now available to apply for admission to the Vaal University of Technology online for the academic year 2024-2025. Before the application deadline, the Vaal University of Technology management board is requesting that all prospective students who desire to enroll at VUT submit an online application. Applications received after the deadline may not be taken into consideration.
The application process is still ongoing for the 2024-2025 academic year. Every applicant must use the VUT application portal to submit their application online. It is the responsibility of all prospective students to confirm that VUT offers the program they are interested in and that they fulfill the minimum entrance requirements for admission. Each applicant will be chosen based on their qualifications by the relevant faculty, who may also use placement examinations.
The application form for the academic year 2024–2025 is now accessible online from the Vaal University of Technology Admissions Office. Every year, the application period for undergraduate programs closes at the end of September. Applicants who are suitably qualified and interested are asked to submit applications for admission to the Vaal University of Technology in 2024-2025. Every applicant must submit their application via the VUT application system, iEnabler.
APPLICATION FOR ACADEMIC ADMISSION
Please take note: Prospective students are advised to apply as soon as possible to prevent disappointment.
Verify (this pamphlet/poster) that VUT provides the course you are interested in, and that you adhere to the entrance requirements.
Initial selection will be determined by the most recent Grade 12 or Grade 11 results.
Guidelines for filling out the application form
- Completely fill out the application form, including all of the question
- Fill in the blanks with plain block letters.
- In the squares with possibilities, only an x should be placed next to the correct response.
- Please write with a black pen.
You need to include the following with your form
- Certificate copy of South African green bar-coded ID document
- Certified copy of Grade 11 or latest Grade 12 report (e.g June examination)
- Proof of address (Not compulsory)
- Application fee of R100.00. Application forms without proof of payment will not be accepted
Faculty of Human Science
- Eco-tourism Management
- Legal Assistance
- Labour Law
- Safety Management
- B.Ed. (SP & FET Teaching)
- Post Graduate Degree in
- Higher Education (PGDHE) (PGDHE)
- Graphic Design
- Fine Art
- Hospitality Management
- Public Relations Management
- Tourism Management
Faculty of Applied and Computer Science
- Analytical Chemistry
- Biomedical Technology
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Information Technology (IT)
- Bachelor of Nursing
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Engineering: Computer Systems
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Power Engineering
- Process Control
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
Faculty of Management Science
- Retail Business Management
- Sport Management
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Internal Auditing
- Financial Information Systems
- Human Resources Management
You must first confirm that you are eligible for admission to the program of your choosing.
You may find the admission requirements under the courses and programs section. CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Switchboard no: 016 950 9000
Tel: +27 (0)16 950 9053/6940/7596