Griffith University Acceptance Rate 2023-2024
Griffith University Acceptance Rate 2023-2024; Academic calendar Griffith
Academic calendar Griffith
The acceptance rate of Griffith University is not disclosed on the university website, however, it is assumed to be close to 50%. You can argue that this number is excessive for a school of this stature, yet it is a fact that many foreign students get admitted to Australian institutions. At Griffith University, international students make up more than half of the student body.
Griffith University is renowned for its top position among international universities, creative teaching and learning, cutting-edge facilities to promote creativity, more than 120,000 alumni worldwide, a high level of research, and a large selection of scholarships to fund further study. These are the benefits of attending Griffith University for international students.
They provide a variety of admissions pathways to support you in achieving your academic objectives, regardless of the degree of education you have completed or your proficiency in English. Learn the prerequisites for standard entry into bachelor’s, master’s, and research degrees at the undergraduate and graduate levels. International applicants to Griffith University have a choice of two application processes: they can submit their applications directly through the university website or through an admissions agent. Read the Application Process in more detail.
Griffith University Application KEY DATES
Trimester 1, 2023
- Orientation: 27 February – 3 March 2023
- Teaching weeks: 6 March – 2 June 2023
- Study days: 5 – 7 June 2023
- Exam period: 8 – 17 June 2023
- Submitting an application
- Accepting an offer
- Requesting a change of program
- Deferring an offer
- Applying to transfer provider
- Applying for a refund
- Declining an offer
- Application escalation process
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
- You might need to take an English language test to prove you passed the criteria for your degree in English if your prior coursework was done in a language other than English.
- You might be exempt if you’ve already studied English. Your application will include an evaluation of your eligibility.
SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION
Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees
Step 1: Find a degree
- Determine the student’s preferred academic degree. Use the study page if the learner is unsure of what to study. Use the degree finder if you are certain of the particular program your student wants to enroll in.
Step 2: Check eligibility requirements
Verify that the student meets the requirements for admission to the degree program or finds appropriate pathways.
- How to find entry requirements
- Understand entry requirements
- English pathways
- Griffith English Test
- Academic pathways
Step 3: Confirm GTE / GS status
- Verify that the student satisfies the requirements for Genuine Temporary Entry (GTE) and Genuine Student (GS).
Step 4: Check credit eligibility
Determine whether the student qualifies for the credit. When asked in Studylink Connect, “Would you wish to be considered for a credit exemption on the basis of your prior tertiary education,” select “Yes” if the student would like to apply for credit. In the event that the application is accepted, the Letter of Offer will specify how many credits the applicant is qualified for.
Step 5: Collect documentation
Gather and certify* all necessary student paperwork, such as:
- academic results (translated into English if applicable)
- English test results (if available)
- details page of the passport
- any additional supporting documents needed for the application, such as course descriptions for credit evaluation. Students seeking for degrees in music or the visual arts might need to present a portfolio of their work or perform an audition (see individual degree for details).
- A certified copy is an original document that has been copied or scanned and has been officially stamped and signed by your agency.
Step 6: Apply online
- Use Studylink Connect to submit the student’s application and any necessary supporting documents.
Contact details/ Griffith university admission requirements
1800 154 055 (toll-free)
+61 7 3735 7700
IT and Library
+61 7 3735 5555
RELATED POST: Central Queensland University Acceptance Rate 2023-2024