Griffith University Application 2023-2024
Griffith University Application 2023-2024; Griffith application status
Griffith application status/ Griffith university admission requirements
It’s simple to apply to study at Griffith University. You may quickly complete your foreign undergraduate or postgraduate application with three easy steps because applications are accepted year-round. We have included information to assist you in conveniently completing standard admission procedures, from submitting an application to assisting students in accepting their Letters of Offer, because we want the application process to be as simple as possible.
It’s important to decide whether you’re applying for the Study Abroad Program or the Exchange Program before you start your application to Griffith. The instructions for applying are included on this page. If you’re an international student looking to enroll in an undergraduate or graduate program, Griffith University has a number of alternatives for you.
Make sure you have all the required documentation and supporting evidence arranged to help make your application as seamless as possible. Hopefully, this website has reassured you that Griffith College is the ideal place for your studies. You’re ready to proceed if you’ve discovered a study plan that aligns with your interests and professional goals.
Griffith University Application KEY DATES/Griffith university admission requirements
Trimester 1, 2023
- Orientation: 27 February – 3 March 2023
- Teaching weeks: 6 March – 2 June 2023
- Study days: 5 – 7 June 2023
- Exam period: 8 – 17 June 2023
Admission Procedures/ Griffith university admission requirements
- Submitting an application
- Accepting an offer
- Requesting a change of program
- Deferring an offer
- Applying to transfer provider
- Applying for a refund
- Declining an offer
- Application escalation process
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS/ Griffith university admission requirements
- You might need to take an English language test to prove you passed the criteria for your degree in English if your prior coursework was done in a language other than English.
- You might be exempt if you’ve already studied English. Your application will include an evaluation of your eligibility.
SEARCH: UCT Language Requirements 2024
SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION/ Griffith university admission requirements
Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees
Step 1: Find a degree
- Determine the student’s preferred academic degree. Use the study page if the learner is unsure of what to study. Use the degree finder if you are certain of the particular program your student wants to enroll in.
Step 2: Check eligibility requirements
Verify that the student meets the requirements for admission to the degree program or finds appropriate pathways.
- How to find entry requirements
- Understand entry requirements
- English pathways
- Griffith English Test
- Academic pathways
Step 3: Confirm GTE / GS status
- Verify that the student satisfies the requirements for Genuine Temporary Entry (GTE) and Genuine Student (GS).
Step 4: Check credit eligibility
Determine whether the student qualifies for the credit. When asked in Studylink Connect, “Would you wish to be considered for a credit exemption on the basis of your prior tertiary education,” select “Yes” if the student would like to apply for credit. In the event that the application is accepted, the Letter of Offer will specify how many credits the applicant is qualified for.
Step 5: Collect documentation
Gather and certify* all necessary student paperwork, such as:
- academic results (translated into English if applicable)
- English test results (if available)
- details page of the passport
- any additional supporting documents needed for the application, such as course descriptions for credit evaluation. Students seeking for degrees in music or the visual arts might need to present a portfolio of their work or perform an audition (see individual degree for details).
- A certified copy is an original document that has been copied or scanned and has been officially stamped and signed by your agency.
Step 6: Apply online
- Use Studylink Connect to submit the student’s application and any necessary supporting documents.
Contact details/ Griffith university admission requirements
1800 154 055 (toll free)
+61 7 3735 7700
IT and Library
+61 7 3735 5555
RELATED POST: UKZN Undergraduate Application 2024-2025