La Trobe University Tuition fees 2023-2024
La Trobe University Tuition fees 2023-2024; la Trobe university ranking
la Trobe university ranking
Want to know how much a La Trobe course will cost? When you accept a study offer from La Trobe University, you will be given a fee category that will specify the kind of tuition fees you will have to pay and the methods of payment. There are three distinct charge types: full fee, international full fee, and Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP).
There are many interesting opportunities available to you while you study abroad, but it’s important that you are aware of the associated expenditures. Tuition, living expenses, and other potential costs of studying abroad will all need to be managed. The good news is that they provide numerous scholarships that can support you. No matter what the future holds, these scholarships are intended to reward your accomplishments and support your academic endeavors.
Fees are based on a regular yearly credit point load of 120 credit points. Your course prices will adjust based on how much you decide to study. The listed annual fee can be used to estimate the overall cost of your course; however, fees are subject to change each year. They reserve the right to change fees on an annual basis; however, fees typically don’t increase by more than 7% annually. If they do decide to raise a course’s tuition costs, the new price will be effective as of the first of January of the following year.
la Trobe university ranking
How to pay tuition fees-Future Students
Important details, including an estimate of annual tuition costs, are included in your letter of offer. You can make a payment using the international online application system after accepting your offer. You can pay for your tuition and the Overseas Student Health Cover through the secure online service. You can pay with a credit or debit card, Convera, or Flywire (in your local currency, where available).
Once the last payment has been made successfully, they are informed immediately. This helps you apply for a visa more quickly by speeding up the process of receiving your Confirmation of Enrolment and giving you the assurance of the final cost. In order to guarantee that all funds are sent efficiently and securely, they also collaborated with the National Australia Bank, Convera, and Flywire.
They just joined forces with Alipay. Chinese students can now use the mobile AliPay app to make payments. As an alternative, you can pay using their secure portal and use Flywire to send money internationally, including AliPay, from China.
Only Convera and Flywire telegraphic transfers are accepted by them. Along with your completed International Offer Acceptance Form, you must upload a copy of the bank receipt (TT slip) for the telegraphic transfer payment to your application portal.
Along with their offer acceptance form, students who pay with the Alipay app must attach a copy of their bank receipt (TT slip).
The payment alternatives listed below are available to current international students.
- Using Onestop is the safest and most direct means of payment.
- student payment portal online.
- Flywire is now a payment option.
The following advantages are yours when you pay with Flywire:
- Security because Flywire is a dependable and safe partner for LTU
- A Best Price Guarantee, competitive foreign exchange rates, and no additional fees
- Payment options may include bank transfer, credit card, e-payments, e-wallets, and more depending on the nation you are paying from.
- You can track your payment in the Flywire app and receive email or SMS alerts about its status.
- Having the use of Flywire’s 24-hour multilingual customer support
To make your payment, go to latrobeuni.flywire.com or visit Flywire’s website to learn more.
2023-2024 Tuition Fees
|English for Further Studies
|Foundation Studies for Business, IT, and Humanities
|Foundation Studies for Health and Life Sciences
|Foundation Studies for Engineering and Computer Science
|Diploma of Business
|Diploma of Bioscience
|Diploma of Engineering
|Diploma of Health Sciences
|Diploma of Information Technology
|Diploma of Media and Communications
|Diploma of Psychology
|Postgraduate Enabling Program
|Undergraduate Certificate of Cybersecurity
|Undergraduate Certificate of Data Analytics
|Undergraduate Certificate of Life Science
|Undergraduate Certificate of Psychological Studies
|Undergraduate Certificate of Information Technology in Marketing
|Undergraduate Certificate of Health Services
La Trobe University document required
Typically, the following files (in PDF or JPEG format) are needed to support your application:
- Copy of passport
- Current visa (if applicable)
- Academic credentials, such as a diploma or transcripts, are required (in English)
- Evidence of your English language proficiency
- any other details listed in the course’s entrance requirements (please see the course page for a list of supplementary forms as required per course)
- Course syllabus for subjects you have already completed if you are requesting Advanced Standing (credits)
- undergraduate study, the first stage of higher education in Australia
- coursework for graduate school that expands on your prior courses or work experience
- higher degrees through research are available if you’ve demonstrated your research skills in previous academic work and wish to look into a subject of your choosing.
How to apply direct
- Choose the course you’d like to apply for.
- Create an account or sign in to your existing account.
- Complete your application for your chosen course. This should take about 15 minutes if you’ve already collected all your information and documents.
- Our admissions team will be in touch soon to discuss your application.
T: 1300 LA TROBE (1300 528 762)
W: Students’ website
Enquire Online: ASK La Trobe
RELATED LINKS: La Trobe University Application 2023-2024