MTN Bright Scholarship 2024-2025
MTN Bright Scholarship 2024
The MTN Bright Scholarship foundation has been awarding various sponsorship programmes to thousands of well-deserving across the African continent. Surprisingly, Ghanaian youths are being supported by MTN Ghana Foundation to study various courses at different levels of education in Ghana through the Scholarship scheme.
The Scholarship is designed for Year one Undergraduate Students and Continuing education Students at any public Higher Institution in Ghana. The Applicant must be pursuing any course of choice. MTN Bright Scholarship 2024 Application deadline for submission is from 1 February 2024 to 31 May 2024. For further clarification or assistance, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 0549767070
Who is Eligible for MTN Scholarship 2024?
If you want to apply for MTN Bright Scholarship, you:
- Must be a first-year or continuing student pursuing a first degree at any Ghanaian public tertiary institution or pursuing vocational and technical skills training.
- Must be Ghanaian, brilliant but needy.
- Must be of good conduct, hardworking, and have excellent academic results. Being involved in extra-curricular activities as a continuing student is a plus.
- Be proven to be without any academic disciplinary issues and must not be serving a bond to be of good behavior.
How to Apply for MTN Bright Scholarship 2024?
To apply online for MTN Bright Scholarship, follow the steps below
- Go to MTN Scholarship web portal: https://scholarship.mtn.com.gh
- Sign Up / Register with the appropriate documents to make a request in order to gain access to the portal
- Login to the portal using your email and password provided.
- Click payments on the menu bar and select request payments.
- Fill out the necessary details to request for a scholarship grant and Click Submit to send a request.
- Provide a one-page letter of motivation, including your educational and professional goals.
- Submit the application together with valid contact details (Phone number/E-mail address).
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified and invited to meet the scholarship panel.
The appropriate office would evaluate your scholarship request and decide whether grants should be offer or reject. An email or SMS would be sent to you to know the current status of your request.
Note: You can track the status of your scholarship request through the portal. Just visit the Payment History tab and follow the prompts.
For more details, click HERE
OTHER RELATED LINKS: