University of Bristol Application Fee 2023/2024
University of Bristol Application And Tuition Fee 2023/2024
The online application window for Bristol University is currently open to prospective applicants who are willing to further their education in the most popular and successful university in the UK, ranked 61st in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2023. Most of the courses offered at the university of Bristol are applied through the UCAS website, therefore it is required that those applying through UCAS pay an application fee of 22 GBP for a single choice and 27 GBP for multiple choices.
Applications for some selected postgraduate programmes will require an application fee of £60 per applicant. This is a non-refundable payment and is required to complete the application process for the programmes listed. Applicants who have been considered but were unsuccessful for a place on the programme or waiting list will not be eligible for a refund. Applicants who have been informed via email that their application is incomplete or if further information has been requested as part of the application process, but is yet to be submitted, will not be eligible for a refund.
However, a tuition fee is payable each year for every programme of study at the University of Bristol, with the exception of incoming Erasmus exchange students. The amount that is payable varies depending on the programme. Uk or EU students studying undergraduate courses are to pay a tuition fee of £9,250 for a full-time study and £4,625 for a part-time study.
University of Bristol Undergraduate Application And Tuition Fee 2023/2024
Studying at university is one of the most significant investments you will make. The University will provide the support you need to take control of your finances. The two main costs you will face as an undergraduate students are tuition fees and living expenses.
Tuition Fee For Home Applicants:
- An undergraduate home student who started their course after August 2017 is charged a tuition fee of £9,250 per year for a standard year of study.
- A standard year of study has a total value of 120 credit points.
- If the student takes a supplementary year in which they attend the university to take three 20 credit point units, they study a total of 60 credit points in that year.
- 60 credit points ÷ 120 credit points = 0.5. This is the proportion of credits compared to a standard year.
- 0.5 x £9,250 = £4,625. This is the amount the student would be charged for the supplementary year in this example.
- Living expenses cover everything you will need to pay for, other than tuition fees. The amount you spend will depend upon your lifestyle choices. As a guide, most students spend between £9,000 and £15,000 per year including accommodation.
University of Bristol Undergraduate Application And Tuition Fee 2023/2024 For International Students
Tuition fees at Bristol University are reviewed annually and are likely to increase. Please budget for up to a 5% increase per year. The following are the full-time application and tuition fees per faculty for international students studying undergraduate courses:
- Arts (check fee exceptions table)- £21,100
- Engineering- £25,900
- Health Sciences (non-clinical)- £25,900
- Life Sciences- £25,900
- Science- £25,900
- Social Sciences and Law (check fee exceptions table)- £21,100
Click Here For More Details on Fees.
Each postgraduate programme has a specific cost for tuition. Tuition fees are listed for each programme entry wherever possible. Fees vary between programmes and the amount you pay will depend on whether you are a UK or international student.
- Some self-funded international students in taught postgraduate programmes will pay a deposit of £2,000.
- Living expenses are the costs you will need to pay for accommodation, food, utilities, books, entertainment, and so on. As a guide, current postgraduate students might need around £850 to £950 per month in addition to tuition fees.
Application And Tuition Fee For Postgraduate Taught Students:
- Students studying Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MSc)are to pay a full-time tuition fee of £27,800
Application And Tuition Fee For Postgraduate Research Students:
The fees payable each year may vary depending on the year you started, your course and the subject you are studying:
- Download The Tuition Fee Structure For Home Students Studying Postgraduate Research Courses 2023/2024 PDF
- Download The Tuition Fee Structure For International Students Studying Postgraduate Research Courses 2023/2024 PDF.
Contact The University of Bristol
- Beacon House,
- Queens Road,
- Bristol, BS8 1QU, UK.
- Tel: +44 (0)117 928 9000
EU nationals starting their studies in the academic year 2023/24 may be classified as Home or Overseas for tuition fee purposes. This will depend on individual circumstances and will be determined following an assessment of your individual fee status. Go to the official website of Bristol University For More Details.